Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews

Found 2,135 reviews matching the search See all 2,136 reviews
Empresa buena mal dirigida
verificador UVA (Former Employee) –  Tepotzotlán, Méx.May 2, 2019
Trabaje ahí por 5 años cuando era un lugar de prestigio, me da lastima verla ahora, y sigo sin entender como es posible que la gerencia intermedia siga ahí brincando de puesto en puesto, sabiendo poquito de mucho y mucho de nada.
Pros
Fondo de ahorro
Cons
Tabulador de sueldos aplicado con discrecionalidad.
présence mondiale
GKAM (Current Employee) –  Arcueil (94)May 1, 2019
excellente capacité de formation, présence en France permettant de profiter du logo
Drama
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 30, 2019
Too much drama with such a small group of people. Gossiping stabbing you in the back high school like behaviors. Coworkers come in drunk VP is awesome
Pros
Growth
Cons
Drama
Productive work environment
Order picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 29, 2019
All my co-workers were really well driven and worked productively and efficiently. There was always a fun atmosphere filled with some laughs when all my co-workers and I were connecting during our lunch breaks.
Pros
Productive work schedule
agreable
caris (Former Employee) –  Poupry (28)April 29, 2019
... très bien je n’est rien d’autre a ajouter . il faut être dynamique et aimer les horaire dealer ce qui me convenez très bien
Ambiente indecente
Operaio (Former Employee) –  Santa Cristina, LombardiaApril 29, 2019
Ambiente indecente e sconsolidato,giusto 2 italiani su 300 persone complessive (anche di piú),zero prospettiva di futuro e sicurezza
Ambiente laboral bueno con beneficio de casino
Auxiliar de bodega (Former Employee) –  Cota, CundinamarcaApril 28, 2019
Una empres muy agradable para ejercer labores diarias y con un buen ambiente laboral
Not the place for you
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAApril 28, 2019
company didn't care if you need time off, OT is mandatory, Not team players, everyone is there to help themselves.You will be wasting your time there
Pros
Free lunches depends on the event
Cons
12 hrs work days, never having time for your family.
magazijnmedewerker
Orderpicker/ Magazijnmedewerker (Former Employee) –  WestzaanApril 27, 2019
Salaris indicatie is heel laag voor de medewerkers. Werkvloer is wel goed en lieve collega's.
Good environment to work in
Warehouse Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILApril 22, 2019
The company is a good company, room for advancement but at my site the upper management is a drag when it comes to listening to the employees. Once they start to listen they will be better off in getting the morale to be at a steady level. The scheduling is horrendous, no consistency.
Pros
Benefits, advancement opportunities
Cons
Upper management
Hard working enviroment
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAApril 21, 2019
There are alot of uncertainties in regards to mandatory overtime hours for all employees. The warehouse has tough working conditions, and a big turnover of employees.
Overall a good company to work with
Local Quality Manager (Current Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILApril 20, 2019
A lot of opportunities and room for growth. Great benefits - paid time off (vacation, personal, sick time) medical, dental, vision, 401K, STD and LTD.
Pros
Always something different - new challenges
Cons
Can be hectic at times
Oversaw Ocean Export
Assistant Manager, Ocean Export (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILApril 18, 2019
Problem solving, procurement of pricing, hiring of new employees, discipline and writing performance improvement plans, reviewing employees, adjusting workloads based on new business.
Pros
encouraged for advancement, posted new positions timely, decision making
Cons
lack of HR issues handled properly, no action to keep employees that resign, no exist interview
productive work place
Inbound Problem solver, HLOP (Current Employee) –  BirminghamApril 18, 2019
Since beginning of my employment at Kuehne+Nigel I have proven my dedication to
success by continual achieving all targets and go beyond it.
My great attention to details could help me and other colleagues to solve day to day task
in our department and excellent attendance is showing my genuine interest to our team
success.
Was fun until the hire a new supervisor
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAApril 17, 2019
Work is really good they give you 48h of work, so you can complete full time job, they work some times of overtime , it is a good place to start and learn something
The most enjoyable part of the job
processor (Current Employee) –  Southhaven, MSApril 17, 2019
Well, our breaks are always good but I enjoy that we have a certain amount of breaks. I enjoy working with my coworkers because everybody is comfortable with conversations. We are all like one big family at Kuenhne and Nagel.
Thick managers.
HGV Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) –  TadcasterApril 17, 2019
Told to go to Thatcham after being at work over an hour, say no, then they say when you run out of hours they will come & pick you up. Managers haven't a clue, 1 female manager thinks she's god, has no hgv licence but can do your job, took manager cpc course, failed it, but tells everyone that she has one. Good job, good lads, like every haulage company, unfortunately they're run by people who think they know best but don't . Oh well so is the country.
Pros
Good job & pay.
Cons
Management are not very bright.
Understaffed, very high turn over due to pay, management and environment, very poor communication, no air conditioning/heat.
Material Handler Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 14, 2019
I have had the worst experience with this company. The management is very poor and doesn't care about employee's, the pay is poor for the work being done, too much favoritism in the work place, no air conditioning and the heat only heats part of the Warehouse, if you have an issue and go to the supervisor nothing is done, if you go to the manager nothing is done and the supervisor gets upset. Numerous calls to HR do not help either, they don't show up...
Benefits
Cons
Short breaks, negative attitude's and very cruel/poor management, no air conditioning, no heat
Not good
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, ILApril 11, 2019
Really stupid. No help from no one. They assume you don’t want to work if your the one one in your position and there 100 talk to do a day. One person can’t do everything. I work 6 days a week and they were so ungrateful, no appreciation shown at all.
Unprofessional Nepotism at it's finest
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 11, 2019
Working here is like working at a bar at happy hour all day long. Extremely loud. The atmosphere is relaxed. Dogs running around the office along with co-worker's kids. Everyone is basically related. Sisters, cousins, mothers and daughters, Aunts and nephews. If you're not part of any family, good luck!