Kuehne + Nagel

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews in Brisbane QLD

Be thorough
In ten years no training at all,pressure to complete tasks in time allocated with no overtime.
Many times expected to work late with no notification,sometimes only minutes other times over an hour
Wonderful Staff; Bad Work Life Balance
Wonderful Culture, friendly with very few exceptions. Even management are people you could have fun on the weekend with. Good systems to work with once they fixed the bugs. Little in the way of inter office rivalry at the base level and work together with each other well.

Bad work life balance compared to salary. Some cases of weekend work however RDO given to make up for it. Often working back late due to work demands. Management feels like too many cooks in the kitchen some times. What seems like high turn over with them as well. A lot of micromanaging sometimes when asking for help instead of simply giving a quick answer. Shows they do really care but aren't the most effective.

Would I work there again? Yes. It's definitely somewhere that I felt at home with good staff programs and management who do seem to know that we're spending 9+ hours together each day every week. However I'd need a pay rise in honesty as I found I was working below a livable level.
Pros
Great Work Culture and IT systems
Cons
Long Hours, Directionless management
Kuehne + Nagel Reviews by Job Title