Kuehne + Nagel

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews in Brampton, ON

Boring
it was whatever it was good place to learn how a packaging company do thing to make their business increase profits but it was very slow paced job. kk
worst company i have ever worked
This the worst company I have ever worked. Management treat their workers just as slave. They hang on employee's shoulder. Your are always followed even while going to washroom or drinking water.
You will Find opportunities to grow
Good place to work overall. You can have opportunities to grow , positive environment and for them your safety is their first priority. Had a wonderful experience.
Productive and very supportive work environment
Very understanding management.
Friendly and comfortable co-workers.

Communication-oriented people.

Provides time required to learn the systems used for work.
A great place to work
They are friendly great with understanding how to train someone. I really enjoyed my time there and would love to go back if they would have me! Loved the hours and pay! Loved the people!
Pay less
Pay less, staff is good, quick hire n fire, only loved ones gets overtime.
Time clock rules are too bad if u r just one second late they will cut your 15 minutes pay. Lots of SOP to do.
terrible management
wasn't fond of this place, they overworked the employees, then expected to jump high for the employer when they wouldn't help the employees. other than that made good friends.
A Union is Very Much Needed in this company In Ontario Canada Starting with Brampton, Mississauga
I currently work for the company as a Picker and loading trucks , I love my hours which is 10pm to 6am Sunday to Friday Mornings, I like the fact so far they do not have a culture of Pushing there Pickers or loaders which is a Positive thing, this is the reason why I'm still there and a lot of other fulltime and agency workers are. the Negative is they in Nov 2018 actually took away $1.50 per/hour from fulltime loaders & Pickers all MHE operators and agency workers, as well as only paying any General labourer who come on site minimum wage $14 if the GL's all received $16 per/hour they would actually stay long term as well K & N would attract quality good discipline dedicated workers to do that Particular job. the base pay there is, day shift $17.50 for all MHE fulltime and agency MHE loaders/Pickers. Absolutely NO! MHE loader and Pickers Receive the FAIR WAGE of $21 per/hour which is based on the nature of the job is a FAIR wage, but the Powers at K&N which have the Power to give us the Fair Wage, they feel that what all the MHE drivers currently receive all under $19 per/hour is fair enough for us and in line with the industry, but based on the Nature of the work which is a mixture of MHE and physical labor when Picking & Loading after speaking with full time workers and agency workers its for the job that we all do is slave wages based on the nature of the work along with the size and $$$$revenue of the company. K & N also do not give at yearly $$raises to its GL's or MHE operators Loaders and Pickers which other company in this industry which are smaller regularly does. workers - more...
Pros
nice supervisors they do not push you, but rather work with you to find best way to get job done
Cons
LOW $$wages, annual NO Raises, do not hire agency workers who are there over 4+months
great working environment
Great working environment while I was there. Simply cause its some what difficult for anyone to brother u when you have trailers load and unload. I also enjoyed the afternoon hours of my shift.
Pros
great working hours and environment
Cons
boss
They want you work execeed quotas endlessly
Place needs to maint forklifts have electrical and safety issues also they want to work you hard consistently to do more then the quota every day a new goal
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
Easy fire for agency workers
Multi cultural work place
Loved to work in a multicultural work place. Got to use theoretical knowledge at workplace. Learned how to manage time and handle multiple task. Helpful management.
Friendly and Good team work
Love to work in the company but the pay rate is low. Overall the environment is safe to work. The supervisor is very understanding. There is meeting which mainly talks about loss or profit in the company and asks the advice about the improvement.
Nice people and culture, but lots of changes
I worked there as a financial analyst for their Brampton distribution centre. The position was created due to more accountability needed, as they were not very organized. By the time I put procedures in place, they realized they did not need an accountant anymore.
Comment – May 25, 2017
The benefits were competitive, as was the salary. They had an online system where employees can review their remuneration, deductions, and vacation requests. There was also an online "development plan" whereby employees & managers enter comments about performance and future career progression. This was okay in theory, but did not seem to be put into action.

Management needs to cultivate an environment that results in a more cohesive operation. Standard operating procedures need to be developed, and more formalized training.
Very dissappointed with the outcome of management
Management need to listen to staff no team work if not a favourite you will be let go...beware no stability.
Three managers in 8 months three people fired in a week
Good work environment, Good place to work
Lots of opportunity to learn, Different field like order picking, putting and packing.
Was very productive,great work associates ,great attitudes
had a ten minute meeting with the team ,from supervisor.
Our duties were relayed to us,and we went and properly did maintenance check and sign out machine for the job.

Was a very good team ,we all helped one another to achieve the assignments given

Hardest part of job was shipping appliances for it required a special truck and because of product cost it was important that no damages occur.

I loved coming to work for the friendly enviorment...A great supervisor that was strict to the rules yet a kind aproachable guy that was able to communicate with his employees.
Pros
Great benifits, an xmas meal and other functions
Cons
Could be stressful at times when time demands were put on us...
good place
its a good place to start off if you are in need of a job the hours are good and they dont work you to hard that you hate it
busy
very busy ,dirty,fun co-workers,breaktime enjoyable
was very poor management

learned how to inspect engine blocks
Excellent
Great team, Friendly atmosphere, Fun filled and growth oriented
Pros
great team