Kuehne + Nagel

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

Average company
Worked there as temp for few months. Management is good. Co workers were awesome. Work can be fast paced sometimes. Pay is good. You get to learn variety of stuff related to warehouse industry.
Good company
It's a good friendly company,
Learning to pack was interesting

Great people,

Not a bad wage

I enjoyed the job very much

Being timed was the part I did not like
Could Have Had Better Management
Once automated all temporary staff let go. Good and safe working environment. Good supervisors. Trained to operate order pickers. Upper management disconnected.
Excellent, Collaborative Worker, Excellent in house training, Supportive management style.
Excellent place to work.

Management is focus on goals and objective.

Worker welfare is great.

Team spirit is wonderful, there is synergy and excellent collaborations between department.

Excellent team work always.

Seasoned manager that drive all department excellently.
review
really well organized company, great management team and friendly environment.
flexible hours, good compensation for work.

clean warehouse environment.
Positive environment
Very structured and well disciplined Organisation. Clear direction on road maps and expectation . A very good company to work for . I enjoyed my time with the organization .
Pros
Good leadership
Productive place to work
I enjoyed working at Kuehne + Nagel doing customs clearances but was laid off due to work shortage. I would work for this company again if given the opportunity.
Pros
Good company to work for.
Good people, Decent Management
Always enjoyed going to work, the people I worked with were outstanding, Very clean workplace, and the team there really worked to keep that way.
Lots of learning opportunities and good programs available to push your learning experience

Upper management while I was there was very good, supportive, listened to local management well and seem to value the contributions of the associates on the floor.

There were times when long hours and very late nights came into play, but the team working at the location I worked at always made those nights less of a hassle. Great great team there.

By far the best part of this role was the people I got to work with. The experience gained working there helped me through out my career
Pros
Great people, very clean work place, very good upper management, and it was fun place to work.
Cons
Long Friday nights, Long new years eves
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kuehne + Nagel?
Kuehne-nagel provided employees with competitive pay and very good benefits at the time of my employment.
A typical day at work as a supervisor started with managing the workload depending on headcount for that day. Entering payroll hours, production matrices and health and safety issues. Employee evaluations were assessed on ongoing basis as per performance output and attendance. Evaluations were given as a 6 month review and then annual review for a pay raise based on company performance overall. Forklift training was provided by supervisors as instructors in class room theory and practical. Ensured our work area and warehouse designated are was kept clean. Investigated and wrote up reports on any in house MME and personnel accidents. Covered for my manager in his absence.
Pros
Wonderful CEO, Great benefits and pay, Company subsidized events, BBQ days, Christmas parties for employees and families
Cons
Needed more rotation between supervisors in various depts to learn other businesses.
productive work place
very professional working environment.
i learned a lot for my short stay. Co-employees are accomodating and very helpful. Had a very supportive manager
Very cool place to work but no training
Management was there for me when I needed support but manager was poorly qualified
Did not provide the sufficent training for the postion I held

Hardest thing was to understand their internal correpondense and local customers that required quotations the same day, instead I had to wait overnight for an answer.

Enjoyed the pot lucks
Pros
Friendly place to work
Cons
Very limited training
Potential company
KN is the world leader in ocean and distribution service, company is very structural.