Kuehne + Nagel
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

Edmonton, AB8 reviews
Enjoyed working with great people
Everyday was a new day and you will enjoy if you like to take challenges and fast paced work environment!! but it is kinda seasonal so they will let you go if no enough work during off season.
Great place
Kuehne + Nagel was a great place with great management, coworkers, and an overall supportive atmosphere. Good pay, your breaks are given to you, and great
You can do much better
Located in the middle of nowhere. Mandatory overtime will be issued with a few hours notice. Bad pay. Terrible management. Threats of physical violence from manager. Forklift operators working while high. Firings at a drop of a hat. General "feminist" atmosphere, women can be exempt from mandatory OT, arrive late, leave early, miss strings of days, insult male co-workers, etc. Management will tell you to your face, that your safety suggestions are not necessary, then implement them, and claim the credit for themselves. Men are overlooked for advancement, but if you are female, this is the place for you!
Would have been a Gem!
I thought at one point this employer would be where I stayed and built my career however when things went south in my personal life, the company wasted no time in "restructuring" and essentially laying me off at my biggest time of need.
Good place to learn but really bad for professional
Micro management, no initiative allowed, really bad team, if you dont go and complain about your collegues you are bad employee.
pretty bad pay and benefits package. No pay raises after a year.

Also get lesser pay as woman for the same job then man.
Pros
Good start up place. Good training program
Cons
Micro management, not interested in customer service
productive and good people
The co workers are great bunch of people, the management is pretty good too, it was a good place to work. I really enjoyed my days there.
good atomsphere and location
I enjoyed the work hours which was 4 days a week at 10 hours per day. I looked forward to go to work everyday just to get the jobs completed and during the busy months I had a helper working along side of myself. So I was teaching and multitasking at same time.
i like the people they are really fun to work with.
CSR / still working there .Data entry clerk on several major accounts which consists of shipping and receiving of stock items. Process cycle counts on inventory held with in the warehouse. I have scheduled carriers for incoming and outgoing shipments.
Work closely with the end customer to monitor all shipments via email And phone. I am proficient on Maves and Ciel Software.
Pros
Love the job, have really learned alot
Cons
n/a
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kuehne + Nagel?