Kuehne + Nagel
Coronavirus update
Information from Kuehne + Nagel:

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews in Coalville

Coalville5 reviews
A progressive and productive company to work for
i am very busy but two days are never the same which keeps me fresh and keen to do well.Managent has changed over the years many different approaches but all surportive and helpful to train us in different skills. As a group we all support each other and often give more than is required. As in all groups we do have alot of fun which makes all the hard work worth while.
excellent over all.
a super place to work. I worked with a great bunch of people. management were helpful and understanding and most accommodating.

work was busy and time seemed to fly by. started at 10pm worked until 1.15am had 30min lunch break. 2nd break was 15 min at 3.45am. shift finished at 6am. on the nightshift the main tasks were loading trailers with fresh and ambient goods. order picking. accepting stock and racking this away. dropping stock to replenish pick faces for order pickers
Pros
good pay and 33 days holiday per annum after 5 years service
Cons
only got 1 multiple night(s) off once every 4 weeks
satisfying place to work
varied and interesting work .learnt all about safe practices vehicle maintenance and a good knowledge of englands towns and cities excluding London.
found management to be generally fair but would not interact with the drivers about the best way to carry out deliveries or routes to take to delivery such as not delivering near schools during the school run times.

found my co workers to be a good bunch of drivers

struggling with broken dp doors and overloaded and broken cages are probably the hardest part of my job.

the most enjoyable part of my job is being part of a good team of co workers .
Pros
flexible working enviroment good pay clean work
Cons
poor tractor units generally workplace being run down now depot is closing
Productive and fun place to work
No day was the same, you hit the ground running with a fast pace and daily problems to resolve
Very customer focused

Hard work but good office environment
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
never switch off
Wonderful place to work like a big happy family - enjoy going to work
My job mainly involves briefing and de-beifing upto 100 odd drivers aday, this include many agency drivers who do not speak very good english, i also to reports and make regularf calls to the Waitrose helpdesk, i ring drivers with there start times for the next day and other adhoc office duties, my role is varied and no two days are the same in Transport which i really enjoy.

I really love being in a transport office environment always busy, hectic and sometimes alot of pressure but i really enjoy it.

I get on very well with all management and respect them. I would say the worst thing about my job has to be drivers having a moan at me when they have had a bad day, but i don't take it personally and get on great with all of them!

The most enjoyable part of my job is being busy busy busy and having lots to do and i;m always learning new things - i really love the job and the company just a shame i'm having to leave.
Pros
great hours/great job/not very far to travel
Cons
lack of job security