Kuehne + Nagel

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews in Derby

Good company bad managment
Very good company .as companies go ..management an planning are not good at all .if you don't do what they say when they say it .they threaten you with your job .an it's mainly to cover up there mistakes because they cant do the job there paid to do.
Bad
Absolutely terrible. Worked in two the ground. Regular heart attacks happen here. Payment withheld Uniform withheld. Set up to fail regularly. Horrible people who run this place.
nice and easy work
great work, nice atmosphere among employees and managerial staff, the possibility of promotion and training to work on specialized machines,flexible working hours the ability to adapt to personal needs
Very challenge
Good work environment, very challenging but people are willing to support you. They have a nice condition for working and they provide assistance during the adaptation period.
Was a really good job
Good place, nice people , single problem was the overtime (monday-friday ) they keep on the bank hours 12 weeks, and You’ll be paid after 16 weeks,or they give you off time instead of your hours
Nice company to work for
Nice company to work for., but now wanting to look outside of the comapny and use the experience I have gained in the fifteen years I have worked at Kuehne + Nagel to enhance by career. My next move would be the last move I would make so its very important that I investigate all options to find the perfect company to work for.
Okey dokey ,
Okey dokey let's go, great branch of lads, very helpful, management wouldn't trust, full training given, bad management, figures, over your safety, no12wk reduced pay, straight, in full wack better off with agency,
Pros
None, 6 day week to earn wage
Cons
Weekend work every wk, no respectfrom management
Nice place to work
One of the best companies I have worked for. Flexible, understanding and rewarding.

Good for parents, the old and young.

I'll recommend this company to anyone.
Worked as a primary planner at K&N Derby
Over all job is OK but the management are very poor and the lack of progression is non existence usless you have a mate in management stay away if you have a family as they don't care as there moto is you will stay until everyone is done but management do what they want
Pros
Non
Cons
Long hours, no progression
Avoid KN Drinks Logistics Derby
I had the misfortune to land a job here as a Dray delivery operative. The management have not got a clue as regards route planning and the welfare of the drivers and assistants. Tired out of date lorries with essential off-loading equipment in very poor condition. Beer kegs (18’s and 22’s) dangerously and illegally double-stacked in a haphazard fashion. 2nd and 3rd runs the norm for this abysmal hub. To close my review I’m surprised the drivers have not been pulled by DVSA as they are expected to “ghost” their WTD and RTD statutory breaks when actually they are assisting with the deliveries. AVOID at all costs !
Pros
Leaving
Cons
Too many to mention
atmosphere
The working atmosphere was very good, I really enjoyed working there, it was the location that was not very convenient for me, so I decided to quid...
Productive and supportive
The current position is only temporary. However, the staff/colleagues are friendly and supportive.

As a Team Secretary my duties include;

Room bookings (internally and externally);

Create Purchase Orders;

Order catering and refreshments for internal meetings;

Taking messages and relaying them to the relevant department;

Book flights/hotels.
reprobates
theyre absolutely rubbish sacked me cos I had to go home cos I was ill and I was being sick all morning and yet I still made the effort to go in to work and do my shift but no didn't like me being ill and also didn't like me going home cos I was ill.
Fun and Professional Workplace
I feel I am a confident person, who works well in a team environment and on my own initiative. I feel I work well under pressure, I am also willing to learn new skills and process.
Poor Employer
Outdated equipment and culture. The computer systems still had green writing on black background. In order to process any orders you were required to remember a large number of acronyms and type them at high speed with accuracy.

Any mistakes could not be rectified unless a manager came over and approved it. No summary was given at the end and any mistakes were linked to yourself and recorded. No safeguards.
Pros
Good team
Cons
No overtime, no advancement
Fun workplace.
Working at K&N was always fun. I really got into the job and every day was fun. I enjoyed the work. It could get stressful when it got busy but was still enjoyable. My colleagues were always happy to help.
Cons
Could get very busy and stressful.
Good atmosphere and pleasant people
It is a very nice place to work, people are friendly and every one treats each other with respect. Very helpful to anyone making his first steps with the company.
Pros
Friendly and helpful staff
Cons
Sometimes work gets monotonous
better than no job
great people, great atmosphere, terrible shift patterns, low salary and no overtime rates, no career progression opportunities, careless management, very busy environment and often lack of support
Driving work,
A lot is demanded from you at work. They always seem to be looking for savings, to the point where it is now getting difficult to get simple things like gloves. The vehicles are getting old, but no plans to replace them. Not a happy place to work. Not an easy place to give your best.
exceptional work place
Kuehne Nagel is a very welcoming workplace offering many new learning opportunities to new and existing employees, co worker are all happy to help each other, management are always present on site during 24hr shifts.