Kuehne + Nagel

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews in London

London14 reviews
My driving duties
The position helped me to mature quickly as i was working on my own throughout the night and delivering into different cities in all climates.
Support from the company was key and the trust they had in their delivery drivers was superb.
Pros
Free Sandwiches and drinks were left out for the drivers by the shops
Cons
No career advancement
Lovely
Good job good area and very lovely staff they always look after their staff and that is so lovely to see I enjoyed my job and each day is different the managers care
Good and friendly
It was a good company to work for until they moved to Birmingham where I think it started to go down hill. The new people didn't seem to want to take any advice you been doing the job for sometime.
Great work place
Kuehne and nagel is a great a big company that paids fair and has many opportunities and also it has flexible hours. The people that work with them are really nice and cooperative.
strict work guidelines good pay
customers come in in the morning to collect orders.then stock take and Admin will be done. Orders will be picked in the afternoon. while customers come in for extra orders through out the day.
Unhappy work place
Poor senior Management, total disregard of people. Complete failure of any oversight. Not proactive, only react to problems after they have occurred. Even when it is obvious that a situation is occurring, they will fail to react until after the event.
Pros
Cons
Bully management
great job shame about the management
its a very well paying job and its quite good hours but the management aren't great they show preferential treatment to certain members of staff and not to others
bad management
you have to work hard, not a problem for me, but the management is very bad , to many people in the office that dont have a clue what the job involves
Helt i orden arbejdsplads
Søde mennesker og logistisk godt placeret, dog en del forurening fordi det er i Heathrow
work environment
amazing co workers however the work environment has something to be desired as the higher management feel that work should be carried out in silence which promotes negativity and lack of team spirits.

Also even though known as a extremely large company K+N also deems it necessary to belittle employees and treat them as numbers and not team members hence the high turnover of staff as the work environment is truly one of the worst
Job - work balance
Good place to work if you want a job - life balance but no much chance for progression. When it comes to salary - it is more towards minimum pay for the role than median, however there are some benefits that you can find useful like: private medical insurance.
Worked in sorting delivery process of tilda rice bags, learned how to laminate and manage files, co workers were friendly
Pros
free lunches
Very innovative to learn new ideas
I was an IT personnel and my job was looking out for reserves spaces for pallet using the computer software and that was really fun.. Its an enterprise system wjhere you can check the allocation of pallei from different department of the company. My coworkers were very coodinating and we support eachother if needed. The most enjoyable part of the job is when the spirit of great team work my the IT department.
Pros
learning enterprise systems
Cons
good company to work for
i generally enjoy working here, lots of training provided for staff - courses etc, nice working enviromnet, well managed