Kuehne + Nagel

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews in Manchester

Not the greatest
I understand a job is a job so there is no disapproval for working cos the wage was a decent wage to live on but there was lack of training and members of the management team lacked respect and genuin interest in there employees using intimidating body language
Good money, but the place is a shambles
Long days if you do the job properly.
Ok if you like long distances.

Birmingham and Newcastle crops up all the time.

Favorite drivers get looked after and get to do what they want.

Lorries falling to bits and dont get fixed properly.

If you can get through most of that then the money is good. But it's a demanding workplace.
Productive and fun workplace
Very good company to work for and all the members of staff are nice there too. Overall the hours worked are good and they take you on and look after you while at the company. Overall, very good !
its ok
its an ok placed to work.
no progression

over time available

three different chambers to work in. chance to work in all three but I preferred the freezer
Pros
over time
Cons
no progression
Manchester branch of trafford park rd
Not the best place to work for.
Long hours, 4 a.m. early starts, long distances, hard graft.

Management/ planning far from ideal.

Staff unfriendly, not willing to help, give clues with very few exceptions.

On cage food deliveries + bin man type of work.

I will never go back there.
ok
not the worst place to work but not the best, very hands on manual labour in the warehouse, lacks motivation on a day to day basis everyone feels the same, pay is ok but the job is dull
Pros
there isnt any
Cons
strict
Fair and some good co workers
I worked at Centrepoint, I was always treated fairly by the main management, I started in Recycling which I liked a lot, I was offered a contract after only 10 weeks which I gratefully accepted, sadly a week later I was moved inside to do picking and packing which I honestly sucked at, I no longer looked forward to going to work, the criticism felt non stop and demeaning, so I sadly left, good Company (90%) great co workers (95%) demanding job 100%
Pros
Good atmosphere if your hitting targets
Cons
A couple of two faced managers (low level )
I was a FLM on the Costa contract.
It was hard work but very enjoyable.

The shop floor guys as a rule were a good bunch and most were passionate about getting the job done.

Good support from my managers few of the other FLM’s were lazy snides who you wouldn’t trust one bit.

Careful what you say and who to and you’ll get along fine.
Pros
Friendly and helpful staff.
Cons
Long shifts. Untrustworthy co workers. Wages are quite low.
Just a number
Managers that can't pass managers courses or even drive dictating to profesional drivers on how to do vehicle checks/loading and how to park etc. Unorganized and forced to drive vehicles not road worthy.
Productive and pleasant way of working
Excellent company to work, organized and that recognizes the officials. At the moment I`m looking for another job to add the income, for the reason that my wife is waiting for the visa.
You will work weekends
At Trafford Park you will have to work weekends, the money is good but the management and planners are useless. The units are not up to much, the company is trying to cut the wages but the union is fighting it and there is no work life balance
Pros
Money
Cons
Bad management and planners
Worst company ever
I worked at there ocean estates site in Trafford park Manchester on the spirit contract and then greenking contract and all I can say is the best thing I ever did was leave,they give you a written warning for being in hospital saying it is inappropriate absence expect you to to give up your days off promise you training and advancement in the company and then let you down.If your looking to be treated like a robot this is the place for you.
trunk driver
three day a week night trunk driving to three locations I learned more control on reversing different types of trailers.
A Good Place To Work
There's great people in Kuekne & Nagel, not just the employee's but the employers too. It's a fun place to work, great banter, and after you get stuck in, there's an opportunity to be placed with the Tasks you would like to do, every working day.