Kuehne + Nagel

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews in Wellingborough

productive work place
Fast paced environment, on your feet and time flies. This job keeps your hands and mind busy. The job was satisfying and when you went home at the end of the day you felt your work had made a difference for the day
Clueless managers
Managers expect you to finish jobs ASAP but those jobs weren't ready, or were already gone, or simply were incorrect

But if you're unable to do them that is your problem.
Pros
Good pay for easy work
Cons
Terrible clueless management
Class 2 delivery driver
Bad management, job it’s self is rubbish! you have to hand ball at every delivery. If delivering at either premier inn or costa shops, most of it is in cages but you have to handball all the food up stairs, down stairs not to mention some of the delivery points you have to push cages over horrible ground and up or down inclines, oh man it’s stressful with no help. Average 17 drops a day within a 100 mile radius of Wellingborough. I wouldn’t recommend this place to my worst enemy
Awful
Nothing ever gets finished here. They start something and it never gets completed.
I found it a very stressful place to work.

My boss was very unprofessional and spoke to people like dirt
Pros
Good on site restaurant. Free parking. Healthcare benefits
Cons
Awful management
Fair enough
Nothing much to tell .Good job ,but as everywhere got some inconvenient hints .I would say fair atmosphere,not bad management and rest things are okay apart from voice picking .
Stock
Worst place to work. Bad management, bad organisation. Managers are to stupid to handle all the resposabilities. You need to work a few week to be convinced that you don’t want to work there anymore. Managers are raciest and uneducated. Good luck!
nice environment
Good job ,people not so friendly and helpful as I would have expected to be. Training has been not satisfying as I had to pick up from the colleagues the information , No trainer has done the training as it should normally be .The rest was a decent job with big expectations from management but process training was a mess.
Guys are great, good laugh. Feel part of a team
Could be sat waiting for a trailer for up to 5 hours, warehouse and management struggle to communicate. Fairly advance fleet, all DAF xf. Fleet not very clean, definitely carry some anti bacterial wipes. When it runs well, it runs well, but not very often.
Pros
Salary pay with overtime, job security, good bunch of guys
Cons
Long hours, start times all over the place, management not really interested.
Wow what an experience this place was ha ha ha !!!!
Terrible place to work honestly please if you are reading this do not do it !! the vehicles are never loaded on time so your told to start at 6.30am you get in to be told to wait in the canteen could be waiting 2 hours and the transport office could not care less about it. When you are loaded you have lots of paper work to do before leaving the site and if your lucky you will have your load in totes but lately they have been putting everything on pallets so the driver has to sort through the delivery before delivering the correct items to the customer and make sure you deliver the correct items or expect a roasting when you get back to the depot! the machine they give you with your days work load on which also doubles up as a sat nav never takes you to where you need to go even though someone that works there has uploaded this information on to the devise they have even uploaded where the depot is wrongly which I found absolutely hilarious, make sure you do not go on a contract or expect to do 3 to 5 hours more a day you will not get paid for, go on agency so at least you get paid by the hour they have a agency office in there main building pretemps which tells you a lot about staff turn over!! weigh bridge has not been working for a few months now so you never know if you are driving an overloaded vehicle, the vehicles are tracked and you will get another roasting for harsh braking (sometimes this can't be helped) harsh acceleration (somthimes this can't be helped) harsh cornering and speeding don't get me wrong they need to know where there drivers are but it seems to be all - more...
Productive and great work staff
Enjoy working in the freezer department at -28 degrees as I enjoy challenges. Management is okay once you are given your designated area you get left alone to get on with your job
generall
Kuehne & Nagel is good company for personal development.
They sending to a lots of a courses that help you grow.

You can meet lovely and helpful people there.
Pros
Lovely people
Cons
to less parking spaces
wery busy place
Managers are ok , at least mine , but always you get a feeling that no day shift work, As a night shift worker when you came in you are you are speechless . in 4 years there i can count on my fingers how many times day shifts done all their job.
ok
its ok to work but sometime they do not know what they are doing to Meany bosses not consist in the actions and seen to do as they please not room to move up
Pros
nothing
Good workplace
I have been in K&N for 7 years so far,
I have learned a lot, as I have start my work as Agency worker, and then been promoted few times up to Configuration Team Leader.

Kuehne&Nagel is good place to work, with plenty room for progression, Managers give most of employee's opportunity to develop their skills.
Very good company to work for
Kuehne Nagel is a very good company to work for they always focus on their employees doing the best they can and also deal with the needs and wants of the customer always thinking outside the box and improving as a company in the whole.
Pros
Dedicated company
Cons
Hard to get a job
Inventory Clerk
This was my main long term employment and a basis for developing a fundamental knowledge about a large organisation. I have been provided with many options for development and building my skills.
Productive place to work
Good job duties and ability to take on new challenges.
I gain a lot of experience. Help to develop and understand a lot about the food sector business.
Verry good company
Picking and packing using FLT. I have lerned there how i have to work in UK. Managment is verry good and helpfull. Culture in work is good. Hardest part in there is picking in freezer in -25 degree
shocking place to work
shocking ant the word for this place .bad company to work for .do not care about h&s at all .keep getting overweight cages and expected to do it every day. they just don't care when staff are of work due to this.great pay but shocking job.no matter what you tell them
Cons
long hours and breach of H&s
Multiple changes
Whilst employed at Kuehne & Nagel, there has been a lot of restructuring. They are very poor on employee relations.
Nil feedback on role, limited training available.
Pros
Local
Cons
Poor employee relations
Good company
Good company however can be difficult to progress - great people and atmosphere - work life balance is perfect however salary may not always reflect the work put in.