Kuehne + Nagel

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews in Alburtis, PA

Great Place To Work
I joined the Kuehne-Nagel AlburtisTeam in Oct 2019. My supervisor and manager recognize my hard work and they tell me regularly how much they appreciate my efforts. My team members are great and inclusive. They welcomed me from day one and have been instrumental in teaching me everything I need to know. I am truly blessed to be a member of the Kuehne-Nagel "family". IIIlovjobjob...Ijoblove m
Poor work environment
Minimal training with high expectations. Good workers are singled out and terminated without cause. It’s unfortunate because people need jobs very sad.
Pros
Cons
A lot
Better than expected
I personally like working in a warehouse environment so I may be a little partial.. I like the fast paced keep you on your toes kind of role & this is definitely that. You have to be a quick thinker and pay attention to the smallest details. You have to understand that alot of other people/companies/events/projects etc depend on us to ship out correct materials on time. There's a great team in there working very hard to ensure this happens and I'm happy to be a part of it.
Pros
Cons
Absolutely nothing so far.
Kuehne + Nagel Reviews by Job Title