Kuehne + Nagel

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

N/a
Great company to work for. Culture is wonderful and its diverse, which brings new and fresh ideas. It's almost family oriented with those that work there.
Terrible Experience
Supervisors are terrible nobody tries to help and will get rid of you because you don’t move fast enough. Do not work here Union City Or Forest Park. Bad management as well
You will never get enough support to do the job correctly. Management is only concerned with numbers.
We always worked short enough people in our group and management never seems concerned with getting us more help. They just expected you to work more hours to get the job complete. They made sure the hourly people never worked overtime but expected the salaried people to stay late and work weekends.
learned a lot
this place is great to work. I am only looking for work because of the drive from my home and my hours of work. I would refer lots of people who are interested in the cargo world to apply
Don't let the nice building fool you...
Initially, I really liked working at KN. After a while, it was very clear that there was no real room for growth, unless you were a German or white man (it is what it is). The management here is unlike any I've ever experienced. Upper / higher level management is a laughable joke. Lower level management is OK. The only thing I'm grateful for was the ability to learn the freight forwarding industry.
Started out good
In the beginning the job was awesome and everyone was happier there. Something changed and things got progressively worst. People became unhappier and things became all about the money. This change seemed to happen when there was a change in the CEO. Work/life balance became hectic as we were expected to do overtime to complete billing.

Some managers are better than others but overall the management above them really didn't care. They only cared about the bottom line. Can't really blame them but definitely made the place toxic.

The office is very modern and looks great but thats all for naught if your people are unhappy.

If you're German though, you should definitely apply, you'll probably get pretty far or a lot of leniency.
Pros
Occasional free lunch, free event tickets somtimes
Cons
bad work/life balance, management that didn't listen for better solutions
Challenging workplace
The employees and customers are good to work with. The role was challenging, but at the same time fulfilling. The overall management lack strategic direction.
poor mangement

work will not get done accordingly

to much to change for one person with not enough power

if you wanna just relax and not work this is the place to go
Great Environment
Great atmosphere. There was always someone willing to assist if there is an issue. If you are looking for a work life balance this is a great place. Great Coworkers.
People ok upper management very understanding.
Paid time off awsome. Good benefits . It is overall a good place to work and I do enjoy the experience. I think it is a fast paced inviroment and it can definitely push you to your full potiental.
Benefits
Cons
Pay
Nice place to work
Nice place to work but salary is lower than other forwarders. People are nice and willing to help. A family oriented place to work. Provides a great experience to learn and develop forwarding skills.
Pros
great environment, nice people
Cons
lower salaries against industry standards
Productive and fun place to work in Atlanta
You have the opportunity to apply for internal vacancy when they come up.
KN has a good work life balance for my job role and it was easy for me to relate with my bosses
i love working here
its great fast pace really busy just not enough advancements opportunity's
Great work environment
KN is a serious company with a relaxed family atmosphere.
They have many faithful employees that have been with the company 10+ years.

There is a team environment, all departments work together, even though it's a very stressful line of work, management does their best to make sure employees are satisfied, many luncheons, outings and recognitions.