Kuehne + Nagel

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews in Casa Grande, AZ

Start up operation
Facility management was very inexperienced in knowing what and how to run a contracted logistic operation of that size, employee turnover very high because of that inexperience.
No good
I worked there 6 moths because management was so rude and disrespectful I was afraid to go off on them and end up in a bad position. I began there when they just opened and they would talk about firing employees who would make mistakes out loud in front of everyone (This coming from the manager) the Hr person was super unprofessional and would use curse words when talking to the employees. I could not take the unprofessional conduct and had to leave before I got myself fired.
Pros
hours
Cons
culture
planner
Very fast pace enviroment
I learned how to be a CSR Planner working with cutomers in shipping and receiving.

I manage all implementing.

The hardest part of the job is working underpressure.
Worst Experience Ever! (Story Below)
I was hired on by Adecco Staffing. KN Casa Grande, AZ managed by Jeffrey Shaw, does not hire on but only hires people from select staffing/addeco and pays $9 dollars an hour.

I was brought on board with warehouse management experience to become a lead and make $14.50 an hour. They paid me 9 until I left. I was there for 4 months and they do not have a training program. They tell at associates, they have huge favoritism and use profanity like sailors from top down.

I stayed so long because they told me they would hire me but instead has me work endless hours with the responsibility of a lead getting paid 9 bucks.

It's simply a DEAD END JOB.
Pros
You can use it on Resume for Warehouse experience.
Cons
Everything about it is DEAD END.