Kuehne + Nagel
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews in Coppell, TX

Coppell, TX4 reviews
Good Experience
Fast pace good environment. Fun at times. Never boring always busy. Good experience you will learn a lot of different opportunity's. Good people to work with.
Decent company, long hours, stressful
I enjoyed the people i worked with and the work. I couldn't handle the stress. It's hard to get time off. The benefits and salary are very good. Very good company
Pros
Constant training, good salary and benefits
Cons
Work/lifebalance
Great Company, transitioning region
A solid global leader in international logistics. Need to work on uniform processes that filter down to individual office level for truly consistent business practices.
Entrepreneurial empowerment from Branch to Branch sometimes creates internal competition that should be directed towards competitors.

Operations based organization that needs to become more sales centric and sales minded.

Overall, a good solid company with many resources, history, respect in the marketplace and a bright future.
Productive with data entry
A typical work day was busy from the time you clocked in till the time you left of a evening, sometimes you do not have time to take a lunch.
I learned a lot about the international freight business, we were not aloud to meet with the customers, which I would have like to because that way you get to learn more about the person you are speaking with on the phone.

The management team had to much favoritism with a lot of the employees, if they did not like you the would forward all of the mistakes made to you and not the person that created the mistake.

I really liked my coworkers, they were fun to work with.

The hardest part of the job was walking on egg shells wondering what the management team was going to yell at you about.

The hardest part of the job was walking in in the morning wondering what you are going to get yelled out about.

The most enjoyable part of the job is going home in the evening.
Pros
when the airlines buys lunch for us and appriciates what we do for them.
Cons
no breaks