Kuehne + Nagel
Information from Kuehne + Nagel:

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews in Durham, NC

Durham, NC9 reviews
Had great reviews
I enjoyed working there it was a little stressful it sometimes but I love the people and I miss them but had to work two jobs because I won’t paid enough but I enjoy the time that was there great boss man
Sressfull
The manager at this company was very mean, she was a micromanager and was hateful, she stood over you as you worked. Did not explain herself correctly
Pros
New beginning as administrative assistant
Cons
Poor managmement
ok
it was a decent job no complaints from me the pay was great the staff was great and the management was great. I cant say anything bad about this company
Admirable Pay and Benefits, No Life Balance However
If you are young and willing to travel this is the company for you. You will learn a good deal about how to run an operation if you are paired with a seasoned manager.

The Vice President level and above are smart but are not good leaders. There is no direction coming from this level of the operations team. Most of my co-managers were hard-working decent people. So are the associates and supervisors.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with corporate oversight and over-reach.

The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with some awesome customers.
Pros
Salary and Benefits
Cons
No Balance, This job will need to be your life if you want to advance.
see previous review
Great place to work, good benefits. I learned a lot from working here and don't have any negative statements about this place. Just your average place, but employees were treated fair, if you worked hard and met your obligations. I would definitely work for this place again.
Pros
Employee rewards
Cons
we had a basket ball court and played horseshoes and volly ball
punch in.go out side to make sure it's safe to unload truck. what i learned is first get the paper work from driver make sure he is at the right company.make sure the count is right and not damaged. management was great.every one work as a team.the hardest part of the day is none.the most enjoyable part of the job is noing that the products is going out on time.
Pros
company buy us lunch some time when we do a good job at work.
Cons
we have 45 min break and two 15 min break
Love the job but work as a temp for a temporary service
I love the job. I have learned so much and enjoy multi tasking and working in the warehouse when needed. I build boxes, package the boxes, tapes the boxes and palletize the boxes to be shipped out.
I love the employees and the hours and have great relationships with all employees. I just want to have a full time permanent job and I know that the company really likes me and my hard work and my personality and energy.
Pros
Close to my home
Cons
No benefits.
Productive and fun place with a great management team
Working together as a team to prepare products and materials to be shipped out. The most enjoyable part of the job is working as a team. The hardest part of the job is standing up all day but it is a challenge.
Poor working skills
The company did not have any high standard for the workers.I felt like that I was Over Qualified for the jobs and nobody seems to take their job seriouly.