Kuehne + Nagel

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews in Ladson, SC

Unsatisfied
I wouldn’t recommend anyone working here it’s not everything but it’s a source of income. I would recommend it for fresh out of high school students. Just something to pass time by.
I'm a team player
You have to be a people person and I love to work with others and I also can work as an individual. I'm a hard worker and a fast learner. And working for this company you have to be capable to do both.
Management sucks
The management team sucks they are completely unaware of how to treat people. They don't know how to run a business and they always pointing the finger
Nothing but lies!
Nothing they told me in the interview or job description was true. I was there 6 months and they changed our schedule EVERY MONTH. When I left we were working 3pm until 2am
Excessive Overtime
Unscheduled work, excessive overtime for salary employees with no compensation. Work is not properly planned out. Resources are not equally allocated.
Productivity and work place is a ping pong table
Over the company is good. However the managment team is very poor and unprofessional. Day to day task are always unknown and daily procedures and processes that are required are unwritten. It's a day to day challenge between the logistics team and the company so over all it just very poor communication within a start up company. There is also a break down between the managment team and the hourly personnel team. The trust, faith and respect is gone between the two...