Kuehne + Nagel

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews in Lewisville, TX

Fun outgoing place to work
I enjoyed working with others and working as a team. Managed inbound calls and emails per day regarding customer deliveries. I enjoyed shipping off orders with in the deadline time frame.
Productive and fun workplace to work at
I got a thrill out of placing orders and importing and exporting sensitive materials which save elderly lives in timely matters . If there was a issue on the warehouse floor I was one of the employees that would fix the issues as quickly as possible. You have to remember someone life is on the line if it was you medicine or personal materials you would want others to do the same.
Good experience
Was a pleasure work for KN, it's a pro employee company, i don't have any experience and they guide and teach me, they bring me oportunity to grow with the company
Not A Good Work Place
Everyone is like Grown Kids At this Warehouse.. Everyone is pretty much from out of town work here.. They just dont pay you Good for all the work they make you do there..
You get a raise once a year 30cent only
It’s a very poor company to work for management does not care about you they work very hard you can’t talk they are disrespectful you have to work every Saturday eight hours you have to work Monday through Friday 10 to 12 hours 1 AM in the morning sometime 3 AM in the morning.
Environment is relaxed. Good people work wit. Good training wit management skills. Learn fast. Good hours. Pay is good. Hours of shift good . The manager is good comon
Pros
Lunch. A/C Environment .
Cons
No real cons . Stand and walk but body work to it after a while
Good People hard workers
You usually get to work and know what it is that you have to do.

They do cakes for birthdays and anniversaries.

You have to learn to work with a wide variety of cultures and people.
Pros
good people
Cons
hot warehouse no AC
Bad place to work
Every thing was hard low pay no raises management is bad they will tell on you very stressful they don't care about their employees no raises no team work
Cons
Good benefits but no advancement
Not many opportunities to advance. Good benefits and work is not too difficult but there is constant standing and lifting heavy objects. The management is fair when handling issues but slow to react.
You will be harassed and thrown out if they don’t like you
Don’t work here
Management is fake and will sexually and racially harass you. Kuehne & Nagel doesn’t care about their employees only avoiding an HR case. You don’t matter to them.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, unappreciated, drama
good
excellent place to work, extremely security, the lead is a excellent person, the manager is very good guy too .

I learned a lot in these place, the give me the opportunity to learn.
Started out great ended with nothing but misery
Good place to work if you don't have a family. Lots of hours worked. hire mostly contract employees, work for 90 days before you are eligable to be hired FT
Pros
Nice lunch area with vending machines and actual food
Cons
Poork work/personal life
Company is not good place .
Lot of people gets hired and whom they dont like gets fired not based on productivity or hardwork or attendance but based on racism .they got favouritism.the white manager sleeps around with beautiful girls and fires hardworking people. Bad reputation to work there from my side. Not paid well
Pros
No pros it was nearby
Cons
Beware of managers the company is hiring
I don't like that workplace.I am searching for another workplace!
good time for work
experience as Material Handler and warehouse

Management almost good

low workplace culture

The hardest part is waiting for production

The most enjoyable part of job- go back to home
productive
its a fast paced environment ,the work is competitive because you get a price for been at your best ,Asides supervising material flow I maintain accurate stock records and schedule .
Awesome place to be
This company is very good u get to meet awesome people excellent team work I love working here. D only problem I have is distance. The job is also not stressful.
Pros
No free lunch we get to come with our food
Cons
Bad work place and it’s hot
Management act like children. They have favorites and the favorites don’t do much. Associates, including management, were involved in lots of drama. Not my cup of tea, so I left.
New
I am new their so i dont kno much, but there are really cool peopl working their but pay is only 11$ and they have a very management team. Thats only thing
great place to work
Great place. hope to obtain a permanent position in the future. it was fast paced but you receive great training and encouraged to work fast and accurately.
Pros
lots of employee interaction
Cons
schedules dont suit students
There was always plenty of work
This was my High school job and I didn't really mind it a all. I enjoyed working during the week and having my weekends off. I started picking and packing orders and eventually moved to the returns department. The jobs was easy and rarely stressful.
Pros
Worked under little supervision and on my own
Cons
Having to stand all day
Hard labor, 10+ hours per day walking literally miles on concrete with little or no rest. I suffered lower leg joint injuries just from the daily physical stress of working here and I am in pretty reasonable shape.