Kuehne + Nagel

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews in Rialto, CA

Great work hours.
Day typically starts at 4 am. My duties included a yard check of all trailers on the dock, unlocking all doors, picking orders for shipment, loading and unloading of trailers.
Forklift Operator
Let's see what do I say about Kuehne Nagel it is a great place to work everyday I show up I am full of energy and ready to work the thing I like most is that they give you encouragement and they give you opportunities to better your self better your career and they are very family-friendly orientated I also love the management they are very concerned about the employees there and there's and making sure that they are okay and making sure that where to getting
Depends on Management Roles
depends on your job role, and how serious you are about your job, and the management with the building. Serious management and you are serious about your role, you live the job. Non serious management that don't care, you don't live there, and they don't care what you do with what you do.
Read my review and tips
Working here they expect you on site at least 30 mins before fast working environment 10 hour shifts. Eat healthy and bring coffee. Be detail oriented sometimes require you to look for small thing on small boxes
Productive and Fun
Working at KN was fun, they have a lot of Culture and a lot to learn. The Company has great programs and the benefits are outstanding. A very good Company to work for.
A good company to work for
A great company, enjoyed working with co-workers. Workplace culture has changed since I have been there. Its a good change!!! More incentives for the employees, barbecues, giveaways, employee of the month awards. Sometimes it can get stressful, as long as you know how to handle it, put everything in perspective.
Productive place to work
A typical day at work was very fast paced. We had to meet certain goals and be able to make a certain quota. I liked people that I worked with and they were very friendly. The hardest part of the job was the heat in the warehouse. The most enjoyable part was the people I worked with.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Hot in warehouse
good to work with
The employees and customers are good to work with. The role was challenging, but at the same time fulfilling. The overall management lack strategic direction. This company gives you the opportunity to learn and further your knowledge in the industry. The level of expectancy is very high and sometimes puts pressure on the employees.
It was a pleasure working with the company
Working with Kuehne and Nagel was a fun experience. There was always something new to learn and I was able to take on a lot of tasks by myself which challenged me to be independent in the workplace which I had never been able to do before. There was always something new to learn and big tasks to take care of so it was very important to follow instructions and make sure you knew what you were doing. I was fortunate to have a supervisor who was constantly checking in on my progress and always making work easier for me and my co workers.
Pros
Comfortable, Constant new tasks
Compensation Benefits
One of the largest 3PL companies. Provides reasonable compensation and benefits. Being able to work with talented individuals makes the environment enjoyable.
Fast Pace
K&N is a good place to work at because the people were understanding and willing to get the job done by any means.The work there was very easy and lay back.The hardest part was working there without no air. I stay to myself got my work done and went home and come back and do it all over it again.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
air
Productive, fun place and love my employees.
Typical day is come in and open up, get shift started plan out daily agenda to get the job done with little or no overtime.
I love working with the management team and the employees i have and love teaching everyone about the 5s's.

The hardest part of the job is working 6 days every other week and going home smelling like tires all day.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when i'm off on vacation or sick and my employees express how much they appreciate when i'm there.
Pros
The people I work with.
Cons
the smells and headaches.
employment
great place to work friendly supervisors and staff, they make sure that you share the same knowledge they have obtained to help you someday take their position and give you the tools necessary to excel anywhere you ultimately go in life if warehousing is going to be your career choice
good place if this is your first job..
i liked it here it was a good warehouse to learn it was a steady job not too many hours but steady
oh and did i mention not too many hours and not enough supplies or equipment and the pay is not too great
Pros
you had time to learn at your own pace
Cons
not too many hours and not enough supplies
its a small warehouse very easy work
this warehouse was small with a friendly environment and a non stressful and more labor work building displays and picking with a manual pallet jack
Pros
non stressful environment, and easy work
Cons
very messy, unorganized, management was off frequently so every one did what they wanted
Awesome opportunity
Great company to work for, well kept facility, awesome management team, great benefits,good wages, employees were all treated equal and fairily.
Pros
Fun working environment
Cons
Was laid off
Good job, good people
Very large facility with lots of motivated workers, Management was focused and supportive. It was a little awkward managing both union and nonunion dock workers without showing favoritism.
Pros
Great company to work for
Cons
I was laid off due to down sizing
Not a great place to work.
It will a good place to to work if all else fails and you need some sort of income.Not a career.