Kuehne + Nagel
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews in Stockbridge, GA

Stockbridge, GA5 reviews
Constant work flow
The only thing about this job was that management would lie to cover there backs. Employee S treated differently than other employees and temp to hire flip rate is Ludacris.
Fast Paced and Work Family
The wonderful about working in the logistics industry is that every day is different. While you are trying to achieve the same goals, how that is accomplished changes. KN is always striving to be the top producer and stay ahead of the game by using new and proven techniques within the industry to best manage their business. Whether you work at one location for your career or multiple locations, it is like a giant work family. You always have someone to lean on and help you out when needed and vice versa. If you're a diva or 'self creditor' then this team is not for you. We all work together to achieve together and give credit where it is due. Management wants to be respected and learned from, not feared. I have a lot of respect for the skills and techniques I learned while at KN and will use them for the rest of my life though always looking for ways to improve.
Pros
Same goal but different methods to achieve, work family, appreciative employee lunches, GREAT benefits, competitive pay
Cons
Constant changing rules based on customer, difficult to find proper suited workers sometimes due to temp staffing, long hours
Really good place to start a career. Lots of opportunity to grow in the company it just that don't hire felonies or people with conviction on their re
Lovely place to start a career. Very clean inside and outside. Excellent management wonderful atmosphere. Have great detail and safety procedure in place for the workers
Pros
Allow frequent breaks excellent communication
Cons
Don't hire felonies or people with conviction on their record
Kuehne & Nagel is a fun and great company to work for.
I really enjoy working for this company and going to work everyday.
very productive.
typical day for me at this job,was to come in and recieve in trucks.i learned to communicate well with management.management was fair.my co-workers were hard working individuals.the hardest part of this job for me,was to recieve in trucks with in a timely matter.most enjoyable part of this job was working 3 days,and off 4 days on a 12 hour shift.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
no cons.