Kuehne + Nagel
Information from Kuehne + Nagel:

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews in Tracy, CA

Tracy, CA5 reviews
exciting and fast pace.
i felt very accomplished at the end of each day. I learned a lot and challenged myself to continue to exceed the expectations for me and my position which made my experience both exciting and challenging.
Relaxed and laid back environment
I heard of this company because a neighbor of mine was managing a logistics center. I applied and he turned out to be one of the best managers I have ever had to this day. A very reasonable, decent man. However, due to circumstances beyond his control, the location I worked at was closed and we were all laid off after 6 months or so. I was rehired some months later and worked another 9 month stint. It was very rewarding. I felt appreciated and noticed. I can't speak to the company as a whole, but my experience at the location I was working was great.
Pros
Great schedule, close working relationship with manager, close to home
Cons
No room for career advancement, temporary work
A great company to work for
Kuehne Nagel was a outstanding company to work for. It was a fast paced work environment which is a typical day at work. I had learned a lot working for this company, and the good part of working there is if your willing to learn, they'll be willing to teach. Along with a fast paced work environment, the staff working for the company are very welcoming.
Great Staff
Working with Kuehne & Nagel made you feel at home and very comfortable. Supervisors and Workers are very helpful in whatever you do.
Pros
Cons
Great enviorment to work in.
Typical day load and unload truck. Management was great, co-workers worked as a team. The hardest thing about the job was it was a part time job and was hoping to get full time work. I enjoyed the opportunities of moving up.