Kuehne + Nagel
Coronavirus update
Information from Kuehne + Nagel:

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative59 reviews
The hardest part of the job
In kuehne nagel you really work under pressure.
They are always requiring numbers and at the beginning is very difficult to keep up, bit with time it gets easier and you can learn a lot
I love my job i feel that there's no room for growth
Am very hard working I take great pride in my job I have great team that I work with and I would look to go further with the company but I work with a company that doesn't look within the company when new jobs becomes available
Great Place To Work
I joined the Kuehne-Nagel AlburtisTeam in Oct 2019. My supervisor and manager recognize my hard work and they tell me regularly how much they appreciate my efforts. My team members are great and inclusive. They welcomed me from day one and have been instrumental in teaching me everything I need to know. I am truly blessed to be a member of the Kuehne-Nagel "family". IIIlovjobjob...Ijoblove m
Good training Great company with lots of opportunity
Good training program. Plenty of opportunities around the country. Offer additional all perks not offered by my last employers. They offer up some fun activities outside of work.
nice environment
Good job ,people not so friendly and helpful as I would have expected to be. Training has been not satisfying as I had to pick up from the colleagues the information , No trainer has done the training as it should normally be .The rest was a decent job with big expectations from management but process training was a mess.
Productive and fun workplace to work at
I got a thrill out of placing orders and importing and exporting sensitive materials which save elderly lives in timely matters . If there was a issue on the warehouse floor I was one of the employees that would fix the issues as quickly as possible. You have to remember someone life is on the line if it was you medicine or personal materials you would want others to do the same.
A great place to work
They are friendly great with understanding how to train someone. I really enjoyed my time there and would love to go back if they would have me! Loved the hours and pay! Loved the people!
Better than expected
I personally like working in a warehouse environment so I may be a little partial.. I like the fast paced keep you on your toes kind of role & this is definitely that. You have to be a quick thinker and pay attention to the smallest details. You have to understand that alot of other people/companies/events/projects etc depend on us to ship out correct materials on time. There's a great team in there working very hard to ensure this happens and I'm happy to be a part of it.
Pros
Cons
Absolutely nothing so far.
Life at KN
I am Optimistic. I see the good in everything. This company isn't perfect but I'm grateful to be here. We have grown to be Family here. The benefits are amazing. I really like my schedule too.
Incredible environment and leadership!
To find a company that would offer such an opportunity is rare, to find one with such a strong and inspirational leader is unheard of (although his British accent is funny). A 2 year career plan and mind blowing training (some of which is far beyond my current level).
More companies should take note of this workplace concept and give real people deal opportunity.
stressful work environment
often work done receives credit only by those assigning the work (that have nothing to do with its completion)
managers are unwilling to take the time to train therefore deadlines and communication with client is lacking.

They do not believe in promoting from within.

There is no balance between home and work (often the demands of the company come first no matter the circumstance...unless you are a manager).
Pros
Christmas bonus
Cons
Extreme favortism
Not the place for you
company didn't care if you need time off, OT is mandatory, Not team players, everyone is there to help themselves.You will be wasting your time there
Pros
Free lunches depends on the event
Cons
12 hrs work days, never having time for your family.
Great company
The training program that the company put you through is very even flow and concentration to detail prepare employees for their career inside the company.
Company is not good place .
Lot of people gets hired and whom they dont like gets fired not based on productivity or hardwork or attendance but based on racism .they got favouritism.the white manager sleeps around with beautiful girls and fires hardworking people. Bad reputation to work there from my side. Not paid well
Pros
No pros it was nearby
Cons
Beware of managers the company is hiring
Productive and on demand
Productive, on demand, quick paced, good paying, time consuming, organized, competitive, great benefits, 401k, hands on, constant change, convient location
Work alot
I like the company. the warehouse is hot and cold. The management differs because they have htheri own ideas and not everyone is on the same page and it makes it uneasy to work their
Pros
people
Cons
working overtime and the hot environment
People were nice
But the management was so great. They do not do a good job of working with employees to help them grow, so there is little to no upward movement. Employees are ask for input that ultimately is completely looked over. There are also big opportunities for management to work on their communication skills.
Pros
Weekly pay, two 15 min breaks and lunch
Cons
Can be hard to get along with management
exciting
Very professional without going over board. Very stressful 100% of the time. it helps if you like your adrenaline running wild all the time.
learning about other cultures and countries. making friends all over the world. LOVE EVERY MINUTE! Management don't get on your case as long as your work gets done. Nice team of people working with you. Only the best get to work at KN.
Pros
Nice vacation time, good salary.
Cons
Very stressful
planner
Very fast pace enviroment
I learned how to be a CSR Planner working with cutomers in shipping and receiving.

I manage all implementing.

The hardest part of the job is working underpressure.
Excellent Work Environment
Great management and team, I would treated no different by anyone and learned a lot about logistics and key traits in the field. Also if you ever make a mistake they will properly support you to be the best employee you can be.
Pros
Great team
Great Place, Great People
Freight forwarding is a stressful job, however the managers empower their employees. Initiative, and be proactive are keys to success in this industry. Very rewarding see product move across the world in a timely manner and knowing you did your part.
Pros
Great Managers, people
Cons
Stressful work