Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

Found 73 reviews matching the search See all 2,126 reviews
Nothing but lies!
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Ladson, SCJuly 4, 2019
Nothing they told me in the interview or job description was true. I was there 6 months and they changed our schedule EVERY MONTH. When I left we were working 3pm until 2am
Horrible management
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INJune 2, 2019
They work people to exhaustion, then wonder why people are having accidents and walking out daily. 10 hours every day of the week leaves no time for your family.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Poor management and over worked.
Prison life work atmosphere
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAMay 20, 2019
this place was really bad to work for the really strict on some people if you're one of the favorites then let you get away with anybody. if you were a brown noser he will get extra breaks no worries over time if you didn't get along or he like you well that was it for you
Was fun until the hire a new supervisor
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAApril 17, 2019
Work is really good they give you 48h of work, so you can complete full time job, they work some times of overtime , it is a good place to start and learn something
Understaffed, very high turn over due to pay, management and environment, very poor communication, no air conditioning/heat.
Material Handler Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 14, 2019
I have had the worst experience with this company. The management is very poor and doesn't care about employee's, the pay is poor for the work being done, too much favoritism in the work place, no air conditioning and the heat only heats part of the Warehouse, if you have an issue and go to the supervisor nothing is done, if you go to the manager nothing is done and the supervisor gets upset. Numerous calls to HR do not help either, they don't show up...
Benefits
Cons
Short breaks, negative attitude's and very cruel/poor management, no air conditioning, no heat
A place to work
Forklift Operator/Inventory (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GAApril 3, 2019
You clock in do your work and clock out and go home, they have a breakroom, picnic tables outside and smoking area, its run by logistics personal, they have their own set of rules
It was fun
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAJanuary 14, 2019
I worked with some people I knew, and even though wearhouse work isnt fun at all times. We kept our moral up. I enjoyed working for K&N. I hated to leave but the opportunity to work at the DOC was something I couldn't pass up. I miss those guys.
Harsh places
Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 10, 2019
K&N is a company that is ran by people who only cares about the higher levels management workers. The turnover for the company is very high due to them constantly switching works start and end schedules.
Pros
You get a paycheck
Cons
Just about everything
stressfull eviroment
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  DagenhamOctober 31, 2018
great pay and benefits terrible management and forward thinking they would rather fix a problem after said problem arises buy them its to late. poor health and safety.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
poor management
Good
Counterbalance Forklift Driver/flexi,bendi (Former Employee) –  NW10 premier park park royalOctober 14, 2018
presently working for first call agency, I enjoyed working in this company as flexi,bendi and counterbalance operator. working in this company was very loveable and enjoyed working in this company.
Pros
Cons
short breaks
Bad Management
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Harlesden, Greater LondonOctober 8, 2018
Worked for K&N for 5 years. Mostly enjoyed the job as my co-workers were great. However the senior management were terrible. No communication, they constantly lied to the staff. Even after it was agreed that the contract was moving to Birmingham and we were being made redundant, management kept lieing about almost every aspect. Also the attitude to health and safety was more about a stick to beat the workers with and nothing to do with the workers welfare. I wouldn't work for them again but if you do decide to take a job with them make sure that you join a union.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Senior Management
It's awesome
Forklift Driver/Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAOctober 2, 2018
I love it ,
work is easy as long as you're not an idiot.... You can work as much overtime as you want... Management is cool..
machines are brand new..
Pros
Good pay
Cons
None so far
Excellent workplace
Forklift Operator shipping and recieving (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 16, 2018
I was a warehouse lead agent responsible for the shipping department as well as the receiving department. Inventory of cargo throughout the warehouse plus storage check.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Too many hours
Productive place to work
Forklift Operator/Inventory (Current Employee) –  Southaven, MSSeptember 9, 2018
I enjoy working at this company. I'm looking for more money. I would recommend anyone to start working with this company to gain warehouse experience.
Cons
Not a good work inverorment
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 23, 2018
One of the worst places I’ve ever worked. Extremely brutal weather conditions. Summer time, no AC. Winter time, no heat except in the break room. Management dose not care about their employees. You will work like a dog until you can’t take it anymore.
Pros
Lax company
Cons
Bad Management
new
FORKLIFT TRUCK DRIVER (Current Employee) –  CoventryAugust 17, 2018
its a new warehouse so it was good because it was nice and clean. they let us go early if there wasn't enough work to do because it was a new warehouse
Great place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAAugust 7, 2018
Enjoyed working in this warehouse. The supervisors were good to work with. Provided me with the necessary tools to succeed. Great location and good benefits.
relaxed place to work
2nd Shift Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 2, 2018
clock in get work orders & go pick tires. my favorite part was competing with co workers for best production. co workers are friendly. equipment is organized & up to date
Pros
its a job
Cons
color work orders (yellow papers)
i Loved lunch time
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJuly 17, 2018
a typical work day there was no typical work day. when you came in you didn't know how long you were going to work till the end of the night ,I have learned to be patient, and fast paced, being a team leader
Great people and management
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 30, 2018
Productivity based but reachable.good pay as a temp but cold do better.very cold very cold...breaks are every two hours. Everybody works as a team which is great.no favoritism at all everybody pull their weight.very understanding about family and self..
Pros
Lunch every other Friday and weekly pay
Cons
Cold environment