Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews for Material Handler

Found 39 reviews matching the search See all 2,482 reviews
I'm a team player
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Ladson, SCDecember 10, 2019
You have to be a people person and I love to work with others and I also can work as an individual. I'm a hard worker and a fast learner. And working for this company you have to be capable to do both.
Overall this is a fun & good place to work.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Horn Lake, MSDecember 3, 2019
I enjoy working under this company, I have learned a lot & enjoy my coworkers, I also feel as if the management does a great job at making employees feel welcomed.
dont work here
Material handler (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CANovember 21, 2019
the lack of training is ridiculous. it seems as if management wants results without the lack of effort to train anyone properly. only work here if u you have family here.
N/a
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN 46241October 30, 2019
Small distribution center with small break room. Great people to work with . 8 to 12 hour work days 5 sometimes 6 days per week. Decent benefits with decent pay.
Pros
N/a
Cons
only 2 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch (even when working mandatory 12 hour shifts)
The company is a good company but the management and HR situation is so hard.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Urbana, OHOctober 30, 2019
I loved my job here the company has alot of promise but the direct management is so ridiculous. They show alot of favoritism and treat the good employees bad while promoting those who dont desire it. The head manager lies all the time to us and acts as if we r 5. I went to him and my direct supervisor and tried to share my feelings about how I was treated and they just sort it under the rug. While off for medical I couldnt even get a return phone call. I called our supposed HR number and they just rerouted me to my head boss. He is our HR the company told me.
Had great reviews
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Widen dr durhamSeptember 20, 2019
I enjoyed working there it was a little stressful it sometimes but I love the people and I miss them but had to work two jobs because I won’t paid enough but I enjoy the time that was there great boss man
production task
MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJSeptember 16, 2019
Due to lack of organization of material that was to be put away
this process due to improper put a way practices
this took longer than it should
Great job to have!
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 19, 2019
Great job to work. Perfect for non-certified people to get certified for lifts. Not a complicated job. Friendly environment. Great starter pay. Would recommend!
K n n
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAAugust 11, 2019
Working for this company was ok it was pretty easy .indidnt think I was meeting my full potential.I wanted to be somewhere I'd be able to grow and help the company grow as well
You get a raise once a year 30cent only
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 10, 2019
It’s a very poor company to work for management does not care about you they work very hard you can’t talk they are disrespectful you have to work every Saturday eight hours you have to work Monday through Friday 10 to 12 hours 1 AM in the morning sometime 3 AM in the morning.
Good place to work at
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Southaven, MSJune 3, 2019
We load our lines up with customer product to be scanned and loaded on a pallet. Then the finished pallet is wrapped and sealed. Last process is to be loaded on truck
Clean, organized company
MATERIAL HANDLER (Current Employee) –  Urbana, OHJune 2, 2019
One manager is very relaxed and fairly easy to get along with. The other manager micromanages everything. A definite difference in the two departments and between the two shifts. Not a lot of advancement unless you are a favorite by one of the managers. Decent pay for a young or single person. Really good benefits if you need insurance.
great place to learn
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 28, 2019
Great place to learn long term skills, Sap... and many other useful programs. The work is easy... pretty much common sense if there was less drama itd be a great environment
Pros
half Days off, 1hr lunches
Cons
Drama, No control of personal
Bad place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXMarch 30, 2019
Every thing was hard low pay no raises management is bad they will tell on you very stressful they don't care about their employees no raises no team work
Cons
Warehouse work to aeroplane parts
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  IINDIANAPOLIS INMarch 4, 2019
We expect orders to send or receive part of airplanes and helicopters, we pack each one of them and proceed to place in the deposit or to send the part
Pros
Good benefits
I don't like that workplace.I am searching for another workplace!
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXOctober 18, 2018
good time for work
experience as Material Handler and warehouse
Management almost good
low workplace culture
The hardest part is waiting for production
The most enjoyable part of job- go back to home
Great security
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMarch 10, 2018
They did not really value the hard work that some workers were putting into their duties and raises and bonuses were pretty small. The hardest part was trying to complete the nights work with only a few workers showing up. The pay for it being a nightshift job was just too low.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
not being able to keep people working
Relaxed and laid back environment
MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee) –  Tracy, CADecember 8, 2017
I heard of this company because a neighbor of mine was managing a logistics center. I applied and he turned out to be one of the best managers I have ever had to this day. A very reasonable, decent man. However, due to circumstances beyond his control, the location I worked at was closed and we were all laid off after 6 months or so. I was rehired some months later and worked another 9 month stint. It was very rewarding. I felt appreciated and noticed. I can't speak to the company as a whole, but my experience at the location I was working was great.
Pros
Great schedule, close working relationship with manager, close to home
Cons
No room for career advancement, temporary work
lots of hours
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVSeptember 22, 2017
If your looking for plenty hrs then this is for you. fast paced would say if you want overtime this is for you. good hrs involved but don't think it's an 8 hr day by any means.
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
long days
Horrible company to work for
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 19, 2017
Management does not follow code of conduct and tells information about a person at tier meetings. They expect miracle task that are just impossible to do. If there is a mistake anyone has made the management well yell at you in front of everyone. It is a very unfair job and seems as if the favorite game is played when it comes to employees, example if your not a favorite then they well do everything in there power to make your life miserable. if the supervisor is in a bad mood he well give orders to have everyone written up and even at meetings he well threaten everyone with there jobs. The day i was discharged i have never felt so relieved in my life knowing i didn't have to carry the weight of the world anymore.