Kuehne + Nagel
Information from Kuehne + Nagel:

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews for Material Handler

Material Handler41 reviews
It’s was ok overall.
The job was good but they just don’t give enough hours. They expect you to do a lot in a short period of time to cut the people hours short overall the job was good but it just wasn’t enough for me and my family to live off of the people was good I had good working people around me.
production oriented
Working at Kuehne&Nagel was a great experience. I am only leaving due to extenuating circumstances. Leaving K&N is not an easy decision for me and I will forever remember the experience I had here.
Unsatisfied
I wouldn’t recommend anyone working here it’s not everything but it’s a source of income. I would recommend it for fresh out of high school students. Just something to pass time by.
I'm a team player
You have to be a people person and I love to work with others and I also can work as an individual. I'm a hard worker and a fast learner. And working for this company you have to be capable to do both.
Overall this is a fun & good place to work.
I enjoy working under this company, I have learned a lot & enjoy my coworkers, I also feel as if the management does a great job at making employees feel welcomed.
dont work here
the lack of training is ridiculous. it seems as if management wants results without the lack of effort to train anyone properly. only work here if u you have family here.
N/a
Small distribution center with small break room. Great people to work with . 8 to 12 hour work days 5 sometimes 6 days per week. Decent benefits with decent pay.
Pros
N/a
Cons
only 2 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch (even when working mandatory 12 hour shifts)
The company is a good company but the management and HR situation is so hard.
I loved my job here the company has alot of promise but the direct management is so ridiculous. They show alot of favoritism and treat the good employees bad while promoting those who dont desire it. The head manager lies all the time to us and acts as if we r 5. I went to him and my direct supervisor and tried to share my feelings about how I was treated and they just sort it under the rug. While off for medical I couldnt even get a return phone call. I called our supposed HR number and they just rerouted me to my head boss. He is our HR the company told me.
Had great reviews
I enjoyed working there it was a little stressful it sometimes but I love the people and I miss them but had to work two jobs because I won’t paid enough but I enjoy the time that was there great boss man
production task
Due to lack of organization of material that was to be put away
this process due to improper put a way practices

this took longer than it should
Great job to have!
Great job to work. Perfect for non-certified people to get certified for lifts. Not a complicated job. Friendly environment. Great starter pay. Would recommend!
K n n
Working for this company was ok it was pretty easy .indidnt think I was meeting my full potential.I wanted to be somewhere I'd be able to grow and help the company grow as well
You get a raise once a year 30cent only
It’s a very poor company to work for management does not care about you they work very hard you can’t talk they are disrespectful you have to work every Saturday eight hours you have to work Monday through Friday 10 to 12 hours 1 AM in the morning sometime 3 AM in the morning.
Good place to work at
We load our lines up with customer product to be scanned and loaded on a pallet. Then the finished pallet is wrapped and sealed. Last process is to be loaded on truck
Clean, organized company
One manager is very relaxed and fairly easy to get along with. The other manager micromanages everything. A definite difference in the two departments and between the two shifts. Not a lot of advancement unless you are a favorite by one of the managers. Decent pay for a young or single person. Really good benefits if you need insurance.
great place to learn
Great place to learn long term skills, Sap... and many other useful programs. The work is easy... pretty much common sense if there was less drama itd be a great environment
Pros
half Days off, 1hr lunches
Cons
Drama, No control of personal
Bad place to work
Every thing was hard low pay no raises management is bad they will tell on you very stressful they don't care about their employees no raises no team work
Cons
Warehouse work to aeroplane parts
We expect orders to send or receive part of airplanes and helicopters, we pack each one of them and proceed to place in the deposit or to send the part
Pros
Good benefits
I don't like that workplace.I am searching for another workplace!
good time for work
experience as Material Handler and warehouse

Management almost good

low workplace culture

The hardest part is waiting for production

The most enjoyable part of job- go back to home
Great security
They did not really value the hard work that some workers were putting into their duties and raises and bonuses were pretty small. The hardest part was trying to complete the nights work with only a few workers showing up. The pay for it being a nightshift job was just too low.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
not being able to keep people working
Relaxed and laid back environment
I heard of this company because a neighbor of mine was managing a logistics center. I applied and he turned out to be one of the best managers I have ever had to this day. A very reasonable, decent man. However, due to circumstances beyond his control, the location I worked at was closed and we were all laid off after 6 months or so. I was rehired some months later and worked another 9 month stint. It was very rewarding. I felt appreciated and noticed. I can't speak to the company as a whole, but my experience at the location I was working was great.
Pros
Great schedule, close working relationship with manager, close to home
Cons
No room for career advancement, temporary work