Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Found 161 reviews matching the search See all 2,126 reviews
Great for hard workers
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Trafford, Greater ManchesterJuly 5, 2019
This company has always been able to give me a job in my vacations from studying. It is hard work but they pay very well for their warehouse workers. They are big on inductions and safety and you always receive full training for the job you are doing.
Normal issues for mid warehouse management, but there are a few diamonds here.
Pros
Decent pay, great training.
Cons
Hard physical work in Warehouse.
Fun workplace & Productive
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  BathgateJuly 3, 2019
During my time at Kuehne and Nagel, I learned a variety of skills & roles within the workplace of warehouse. These roles & skills consisted of pallet stacking/building.

so. Much. Fun.

Bye
Bad management and not only
Warehouse operative (Current Employee) –  BirminghamJune 12, 2019
No fair treatment, Bad management and unprofessional, managers do what they want like is their own company and you Cannot do anything about it, the rules are not for everyone. Sometime I thought is not possible to happen something like this in such company for So long. They promote and hire managers too fast with no people skills, they are liers and vengeful !! Avoid KN!!
Pros
Cons
No job security
Fun workplace
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Northampton, NorthamptonshireJune 11, 2019
I meet fantastic people. Good salary but I did not have paid break. I had a close to home. I have got experience for llop reach truck. Hrryffj you ....
Stay away
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILMay 27, 2019
Not a good company to work for! If you, or any of your family members have health problems, that's not the place to work for (especially with the point system they have)!Upper management( with the exception of the supervisors) are very unprofessional, and lacks communication skills when it comes to the employees, especially the HUMAN RESOURCE management!
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Everything else
Very heavy work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILMay 24, 2019
They say you can’t carry more than 50 pounds but give you work that’s way more than that and expect you to be fast and not hurt yourself. Pay is good, and company has good benefits for sure. You will be lucky if you get a position to sit on your butt all day cause if you don’t be ready for the worst. Not a steady company either they switch stuff up too often like schedules rules and ways to do stuff. It’s like the changes make it harder for you to do your job.
Pros
Set schedule, chances for overtime, good pay and benefits
Cons
Heavy work, too many changes, long hours, not a temperature controlled facility and only 4 holidays off.
Hellhole
General Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  TraffordMay 23, 2019
If you enjoy working with people who are literally mentally ill and give flatulence where they stand, then this is a place for you! Absolutely horrible place to work. One of the team leaders wore a safety vest that he hasn't washed for years and looked like a bum.
Pros
Cons
Working with retards, thieves, and low-mannered, uneducated people
good team
Warehouse Operative & Stock Admin Support (Former Employee) –  Erdington, West MidlandsMay 8, 2019
Every shift have briefing on the beginning so people know what they will do in exact day.
I learn how to do my job properly, how to menage people , how to work in team.

The hardest part was working under pressure every day- in amazon contract .

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with people and learning new think every day,
Nope never again!
Warehouse Associate/Floater (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INMarch 27, 2019
This company is a start up company so they are still trying to hire a good team and figure out what works. The problem is management do not have the proper cultural and ethical background to work with a diverse group of people. This causes problems because they talk to people like they are unintelligent. Mandatory or is called at the punch clock and there’s no debate. Third shift is treated poorly and blamed for everything that can go wrong! Good opportunities to forge new friendships
Pros
Weekly pay, people you meet
Cons
Management, no room for advancement
prouductive and fun place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMarch 12, 2019
fun and great work environment. best coworkers and management team. well take care of their employee. fun place to work and flexible hours between 7 to 9 start time.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Wha?
FLT Driver/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Sutton-In-AshfieldMarch 10, 2019
Superb!
You can earn money there, if you want to.
A lot of overtime available!

People who work there are very friendly. It's an easy work and pays well!
Good benefits but no advancement
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXFebruary 25, 2019
Not many opportunities to advance. Good benefits and work is not too difficult but there is constant standing and lifting heavy objects. The management is fair when handling issues but slow to react.
If you want to be treated fairly, don’t work here.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILJanuary 24, 2019
I was directly hired this past year. My dad then developed major complications from lymphoma that required me to help him with appointments once a week. Thus having to take time off. Mind you KN has a very strict 6 point call out rule. I hit my pinnicale this past week when I got really sick. They will NOT honor doctors notes. So I was let go. My immediate supervisor was helpful in terms of letting me have my requested days off, but HR was not.
Overall, the company seems pretty solid, plenty of work and the opportunity to move up. Make sure you are healthy and do not have any sick family members, because they WILL throw you away like a dirty old sock.
Pros
Good pay, benefits.
Cons
HR is terrible. Favoritism is ripe. Long hours.
Good but a lot of unorganized work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILJanuary 13, 2019
Could be a career if management was better clean work area better system would help a lot and also a better punctual system nice on overtime always available 24 hour facility
Productive and great work staff
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Wellingborough, UKDecember 16, 2018
Enjoy working in the freezer department at -28 degrees as I enjoy challenges. Management is okay once you are given your designated area you get left alone to get on with your job
Good working culture.
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  AirbusNovember 20, 2018
Left a full time job of 4 years to work for K&N was a bit scared at first for moving jobs, as this can happen to people. But I've found upto now they are a good company to work for, very good health and safety structure which is always important in a company. Very professional well established company globally.
Pros
Job security good hours to work
Gen Op
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  CorkNovember 15, 2018
Not the best place to work

was here through agency and while they did train me pretty well

I was training new staff who were being payed more than me
Pros
free coffee
Cons
Poor Salary, poor treatment of staff
as stated below
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  ReadingOctober 31, 2018
a typical day at work for me starts before work in that i like to look forward to work. on time and knowing what needs to be done, as long as its done appropriately and up to standards. there are always room for improvement and things to learn, im a willing participant of such.
management is as it says. they are in charge and that respect goes with it. if i have an opinion i think it fair to say to management, its up to management to decide on such.
workplace culture is accepted if its there its ok if its not, i do like to comunicate and socialise with colleages. i do consider myself a friendly person.
in my experience the hardest part of any workday is when an unexpected difficulty arise. for such situation there's most always implimentations in place for such. dont panic, follow protocol would be my solution.
the most enjoyable part of the job has to be when the customer is happy.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
temperature
Good salary, safe place to work
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Brinklow Milton KeynesOctober 26, 2018
Good place for hard working people,a lot of overtime and good salary. I recomend that place for looking for work. Management is very polite for people.
A lot needed improvement
Storeman (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-NatalOctober 21, 2018
My experience with the company was not that good because of how we were transferred to the company. There were lot of discrepancies particularly with contract. Though it was partly fixed I still continued to work there.