Kuehne + Nagel

Kuehne + Nagel Employee Review

View all Kuehne + Nagel reviews

If you want to be treated fairly, don’t work here.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILJanuary 24, 2019
I was directly hired this past year. My dad then developed major complications from lymphoma that required me to help him with appointments once a week. Thus having to take time off. Mind you KN has a very strict 6 point call out rule. I hit my pinnicale this past week when I got really sick. They will NOT honor doctors notes. So I was let go. My immediate supervisor was helpful in terms of letting me have my requested days off, but HR was not.
Overall, the company seems pretty solid, plenty of work and the opportunity to move up. Make sure you are healthy and do not have any sick family members, because they WILL throw you away like a dirty old sock.
Pros
Good pay, benefits.
Cons
HR is terrible. Favoritism is ripe. Long hours.

Other Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews

The bad
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSJanuary 27, 2020
Seems like the managers at this location didn’t care about you or your personal life. Only care about their company not the workers. I did meet some nice people besides the experience
favorable dans l'ensemble
Préparateur de commandes (Former Employee) –  Dammartin en goeleJanuary 26, 2020
bjr j'ai apprécié du fais que je sois formé en peu de temps et j'ai aimé ce que je faisais comme travail.
Pros
l'apprentissage du transpalete dans l'état
Cons
la pression de nos responsables par rapport aux objectifs