Kuehne + Nagel Employee Review

View all Kuehne + Nagel reviews

If you want to be treated fairly, don’t work here.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILJanuary 24, 2019
I was directly hired this past year. My dad then developed major complications from lymphoma that required me to help him with appointments once a week. Thus having to take time off. Mind you KN has a very strict 6 point call out rule. I hit my pinnicale this past week when I got really sick. They will NOT honor doctors notes. So I was let go. My immediate supervisor was helpful in terms of letting me have my requested days off, but HR was not.
Overall, the company seems pretty solid, plenty of work and the opportunity to move up. Make sure you are healthy and do not have any sick family members, because they WILL throw you away like a dirty old sock.
Pros
Good pay, benefits.
Cons
HR is terrible. Favoritism is ripe. Long hours.

Other Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews

review
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABAugust 22, 2019
really well organized company, great management team and friendly environment.
flexible hours, good compensation for work.
clean warehouse environment.
I worked here thru an agency
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 21, 2019
The work is fun and fast paced. I worked here for four years. I was never hired as a company employee. I hope this practice has changed. The staff is friendly helpful and very professional. I enjoyed my time there. I left because I needed a full time permanent position. The product you work with is awesome.