Kuehne + Nagel Employee Review

View all Kuehne + Nagel reviews

as stated below
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  ReadingOctober 31, 2018
a typical day at work for me starts before work in that i like to look forward to work. on time and knowing what needs to be done, as long as its done appropriately and up to standards. there are always room for improvement and things to learn, im a willing participant of such.
management is as it says. they are in charge and that respect goes with it. if i have an opinion i think it fair to say to management, its up to management to decide on such.
workplace culture is accepted if its there its ok if its not, i do like to comunicate and socialise with colleages. i do consider myself a friendly person.
in my experience the hardest part of any workday is when an unexpected difficulty arise. for such situation there's most always implimentations in place for such. dont panic, follow protocol would be my solution.
the most enjoyable part of the job has to be when the customer is happy.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
temperature

Other Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews

The bad
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSJanuary 27, 2020
Seems like the managers at this location didn’t care about you or your personal life. Only care about their company not the workers. I did meet some nice people besides the experience
favorable dans l'ensemble
Préparateur de commandes (Former Employee) –  Dammartin en goeleJanuary 26, 2020
bjr j'ai apprécié du fais que je sois formé en peu de temps et j'ai aimé ce que je faisais comme travail.
Pros
l'apprentissage du transpalete dans l'état
Cons
la pression de nos responsables par rapport aux objectifs