Kuehne + Nagel Employee Review

View all Kuehne + Nagel reviews

as stated below
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  ReadingOctober 31, 2018
a typical day at work for me starts before work in that i like to look forward to work. on time and knowing what needs to be done, as long as its done appropriately and up to standards. there are always room for improvement and things to learn, im a willing participant of such.
management is as it says. they are in charge and that respect goes with it. if i have an opinion i think it fair to say to management, its up to management to decide on such.
workplace culture is accepted if its there its ok if its not, i do like to comunicate and socialise with colleages. i do consider myself a friendly person.
in my experience the hardest part of any workday is when an unexpected difficulty arise. for such situation there's most always implimentations in place for such. dont panic, follow protocol would be my solution.
the most enjoyable part of the job has to be when the customer is happy.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
temperature

Other Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews

review
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABAugust 22, 2019
really well organized company, great management team and friendly environment.
flexible hours, good compensation for work.
clean warehouse environment.
I worked here thru an agency
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 21, 2019
The work is fun and fast paced. I worked here for four years. I was never hired as a company employee. I hope this practice has changed. The staff is friendly helpful and very professional. I enjoyed my time there. I left because I needed a full time permanent position. The product you work with is awesome.