Kuehne + Nagel Employee Review

View all Kuehne + Nagel reviews

Great Culture and Teamwork
Manager (Current Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILJuly 10, 2019
I have been able to advance through the ranks in the company, they have a good mentoring system and all members work as a team. I have heard many times that the atmosphere is very welcoming and like a family. The team works very hard to treat everyone fair and with respect.

Other Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews

K&N is a great company overall just varies by branch
Customs Brokerage (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 23, 2019
K&N as a company I believe was fine, but your personal experience will vary by location. Unfortunately for the Greenville location you have a Branch Manager that doesn't care about his employees. The pay is low for the work expected. Upper Management has no desire to listen or work with their employees. They didn't care that people were drowning in work and worked overtime without being paid. People would clock out so they wouldn't get in trouble but stayed over to get work done. Really sad. If they had better management that actually cared for their employees then I believe people wouldn't be so miserable there.
great
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Southaven, MSAugust 23, 2019
Good benefits, set schedule, and good work environment. Ltl and receiving are the best departments to work in. The pay could be better. Job advancement with pay