Kuwait Airways Employee Reviews

good
Aircraft Engineer (Former Employee) –  kuwait airportMarch 1, 2019
working atmosphere was good . Management was good and supporting.
Gained lots of experience on B777 ,A320,A330 type aircraft as certifying engineer.
work culture was good and friendly .
harsh climate due to dust storm and hot weather. the hardest part of the job was the language with locals
The most enjoyable part of the job was that i was never under work pressure
Had a great experience flying with a great company like kac
Airhostess (Former Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 24, 2019
The best thing in life is flying had a great experience for almost 4 years getting more experience while involving in all cultures of the world and knowing many more cultures and countries . Had nice times and tough times because being relocated in another city is not an easy thing but kuwait culture is lovely and had easy life way of living
Pros
Allowance meals, sales tips
Cons
40 days vacation, free residency
Nice Company to work for.
Flight Services Training Manager (Former Employee) –  KWJanuary 29, 2019
Great Atmosphere.
Nice Team.
Friendly staff.
Nice Management.
Great Company to work for.
Nice Destinations.
New aircrafts (Airbus , Boeing)
Aircraft well maintain
Pros
New Aircrafts
Cons
Invest in training for staff
Relaxed at work and less stress.
Sr. Planning Engineer (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 14, 2019
Equal opportunity employer. Provided technical training as required held in-house or outside in foreign countries. Was able to visit many airlines and airline facilities in order to develop own knowledge, thereby introducing same to Kuwait Airways. Responsible in the development on in house capability in the workshop....
The workplace is most of the time great as you meet different people and work with different colleges every day.
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 9, 2019
This is the dream job as you can see the world while working but as every job it has the other side of the coin. There should be more rights and benefits for cabin crew.
Pros
Free ticket after two years working there. Offer accommodation for female cabin crew.
Cons
Cannot take leave when you want.
productive and fun work place
Administrator/ cabin crew (Former Employee) –  kuwaitJune 5, 2018
Had the opportunity to visit different destinations and meet many interesting people in my line of work.

My job thought me to be patient and learn to adjust to different cultures and nationalities.

It was a privilege to be able to stay in various hotels around the world and experience different cuisines and traditions.

The hours were long and irregular but the smile that it brought on the faces of the our passengers made it worth while.

Dealing with unruly and demanding passengers was quite the challenge.

Through my journey in Kuwait airways, I made a lot of good friends and had many adventures. Working as a team was key at all levels & made it a friendly & comfortable working environment.
Pros
extensive travel
Cons
irregular long hours
Experiance and travelling so many destinations
Kuwait airways senior cabin crew (Current Employee) –  KuwaitMay 12, 2018
Full support from them with excellent communication skills and training&travelling so many destination my experience and relations with the management was excellent till now
Pros
Evreything free during flights
Cons
Full insurance
Salary on time
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 12, 2018
I had the best experience working with Kuwait Airways. Luckily i was blessed with wonderful managers.Getting annual leave is difficult because of shortage of crew. Rostering of flights keep changing, But very energetic and young colleagues. I will definitely recommend this company amazing benefits.
Pros
Free transportation and accommodation for girls
Cons
Unexpected changes in the roster
all was fine
Aircraft simulator technician (Former Employee) –  kuwait cityFebruary 11, 2018
I learned a lot during my job period . the culture was very diverse with lot of cooperative people. sometimes to work under pressure environment made my senses so strong
Traveling was fun
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  kuwaitNovember 26, 2017
Even though traveling was fun and enjoyable, flying hours were tiring!
when I first started I worked at the Economy Class of the plane but one year after that I was promoted to work in the First Class section which was a lot better.
I would like to build my career in hotel ind
Stewarding Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kuwait any oneNovember 15, 2017
I have completed a course in hospitality from db tach auxilium barasat In kolkatta. I have experience two years in spi cinemas in Chennai. I would like to build my career in hotel industry.
good
HRM (Former Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 25, 2017
Very flexible hours, friendly environment, Kuwait is expensive country and salary revision is required. Otherwise a lovely place to work at. Benefits are good.
fun work and productive
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  kuwait cityOctober 21, 2017
meets different kind of people. adopt other culture. attitudes and work places. atmospheres and surrounds you. i learned a lot from my working experience. i learn how to deal with diff. kind of people. how to manage the hanger and to control my self. etc. But its fun to work with others, meeting with others and to have more experience to others.
Productive, unstressful and good travel benefits
Sr. Planning Engineer (Former Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 11, 2017
Learn advance technology, aircraft training and had the opportunity to interact with many foreign airlines and repair companies, and attended many seminars/ conference that help develop my technological background.
Pros
Good travel benefit and paid vacation time.
Cons
No comments.
Flying High
Senior Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  kuwaitAugust 14, 2017
My typical day at work as flight attendant is spent in the air and airport , have to attend to passenger need and insure their safety on board . I have learned so many things like accuracy ,patient and create positive work environment. My work management wasn't bad always trying to improve , The work culture like any other culture there is the good and the bad . The hardest part of my job that I have to be always very alert to face any up normal safety situation but at the same time enjoyable by travelling around the world
Working Atmosphere on AOGDESK
Materials Officer AOG Desk (Current Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 12, 2017
Kuwait Airways has provided with me a great opportunity to perform my duties as a Materials Officer/ AOGDESK. A great learning experience with every passing day providing me with a new challenge . Almost five years on AOGDESK taught me to handle pressure situations which arise due to aircraft groundings. I have been able to work under tremendous pressure keeping in mind both the commercial and financial benefits for Kuwait Airways.
Workplace atmosphere is encouraging with superiors / manager providing valued support .

My current job has given me confidence and taught me to evaluate situations and take appropriate steps/decisions/measures to resolve them in fruitful, productive manner keeping in mind the company's rules and regulations.
Pros
Paid leave - 30 days, yearly air ticket for family.
Cons
Short breaks, no yearly bonus, low salary as per current market standards
On the admin have Basketball court swimming pools and Tennis court
Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Kuwait international airport Safat KuwaitAugust 11, 2017
Working in Line maintenance with extreme weather condition 6 days in a week . Learned how to handle Arrival Departure coverage from Kuwait Airways fleet and othr Airline carriers..
I'm good in involve all environmental around me
Aircraft mechanic (Current Employee) –  KuwaitMay 3, 2017
I'm keen to work such place where I can have growth every year in my designation ,work and technology.
I'm settling in Manila I would prefer the countries around Philippine.
Limited Learning
Senior Traffic Officer (Former Employee) –  Kuwait City, KWMarch 17, 2017
I was only assigned in one department although I had gained high scores in my trainings. The responsibilities were not challenging enough for me to improve in my career.
The best to work with
Senior Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Kuwait CityOctober 10, 2016
The best employer I have ever worked with. Employee friendly with a mission of becoming the best in this world and also striving towards it's goal and maintaining a different organizational culture.