Kuwait Airways Employee Reviews

Doing an extra responsibilities the beggining of success
Accounts Officer (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CityNovember 11, 2019
Being an accounts officer for the day to day financial and accounts work its not an easy but everyday it is more challenging because I learned a lot of things beyond my duties.
Good
SPECIALIST IN SYSTEMS (Current Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 31, 2019
Secure to work. Needs refinement with Competitive trends. Needs more improvement on job culture and salary scaling on employers talent acquisition and not to scale all equally (the hard worked and the least worked)
Good to start your career
Officiating Export Manager (Current Employee) –  Kuwait AirportSeptember 8, 2019
Experience is your foundation hence starting your career with a renowned company is needed.Kuwait airways provides platform for freshers as well as experienced staff to build their career in the right direction.Training programmes along with experienced staff give you the best knowledge.
Job Satisfaction
Specialist A Ticketing & Sales (Current Employee) –  KUWAITSeptember 2, 2019
I am working in KUWAIT AIRWAYS for the past 17years and have complete job satisfaction. All the nationality from different world are working together
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Working on weekend also
Quite enjoyable workplace
Cabin crew (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CityAugust 1, 2019
The job gives you an opportunity to travel interesting countries and get some useful work and life experience. You meet mostly good colleagues, nice supervisors. The company provides female crew with accommodation and transportation. In general good hotels and allowances.
On the other hand, there are a lot of flying hours, sometimes not fair roster, fatigue, lack of sleep , rude passengers.
Pros
Destinations, salary is good and always on time, accommodation
Cons
minimum rest can be 12 hrs between flights
Good airline
Head of crew Scheduling (Former Employee) –  KuwaitMay 30, 2019
Good airline backed up by the government
But being a legacy airline the processes of work and career advancement were very medium and did not afford areas for advancement and career progression
Good
Cons
Slow
good
Aircraft Engineer (Former Employee) –  kuwait airportMarch 1, 2019
working atmosphere was good . Management was good and supporting.
Gained lots of experience on B777 ,A320,A330 type aircraft as certifying engineer.
work culture was good and friendly .
harsh climate due to dust storm and hot weather. the hardest part of the job was the language with locals
The most enjoyable part of the job was that i was never under work pressure
Had a great experience flying with a great company like kac
Airhostess (Former Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 24, 2019
The best thing in life is flying had a great experience for almost 4 years getting more experience while involving in all cultures of the world and knowing many more cultures and countries . Had nice times and tough times because being relocated in another city is not an easy thing but kuwait culture is lovely and had easy life way of living
Pros
Allowance meals, sales tips
Cons
40 days vacation, free residency
Nice Company to work for.
Flight Services Training Manager (Former Employee) –  KWJanuary 29, 2019
Great Atmosphere.
Nice Team.
Friendly staff.
Nice Management.
Great Company to work for.
Nice Destinations.
New aircrafts (Airbus , Boeing)
Aircraft well maintain
Pros
New Aircrafts
Cons
Invest in training for staff
Relaxed at work and less stress.
Sr. Planning Engineer (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 14, 2019
Equal opportunity employer. Provided technical training as required held in-house or outside in foreign countries. Was able to visit many airlines and airline facilities in order to develop own knowledge, thereby introducing same to Kuwait Airways. Responsible in the development on in house capability in the workshop....
The workplace is most of the time great as you meet different people and work with different colleges every day.
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 9, 2019
This is the dream job as you can see the world while working but as every job it has the other side of the coin. There should be more rights and benefits for cabin crew.
Pros
Free ticket after two years working there. Offer accommodation for female cabin crew.
Cons
Cannot take leave when you want.
productive and fun work place
Administrator/ cabin crew (Former Employee) –  kuwaitJune 5, 2018
Had the opportunity to visit different destinations and meet many interesting people in my line of work.

My job thought me to be patient and learn to adjust to different cultures and nationalities.

It was a privilege to be able to stay in various hotels around the world and experience different cuisines and traditions.

The hours were long and irregular but the smile that it brought on the faces of the our passengers made it worth while.

Dealing with unruly and demanding passengers was quite the challenge.

Through my journey in Kuwait airways, I made a lot of good friends and had many adventures. Working as a team was key at all levels & made it a friendly & comfortable working environment.
Pros
extensive travel
Cons
irregular long hours
Experiance and travelling so many destinations
Kuwait airways senior cabin crew (Current Employee) –  KuwaitMay 12, 2018
Full support from them with excellent communication skills and training&travelling so many destination my experience and relations with the management was excellent till now
Pros
Evreything free during flights
Cons
Full insurance
Salary on time
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 12, 2018
I had the best experience working with Kuwait Airways. Luckily i was blessed with wonderful managers.Getting annual leave is difficult because of shortage of crew. Rostering of flights keep changing, But very energetic and young colleagues. I will definitely recommend this company amazing benefits.
Pros
Free transportation and accommodation for girls
Cons
Unexpected changes in the roster
all was fine
Aircraft simulator technician (Former Employee) –  kuwait cityFebruary 11, 2018
I learned a lot during my job period . the culture was very diverse with lot of cooperative people. sometimes to work under pressure environment made my senses so strong
Traveling was fun
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  kuwaitNovember 26, 2017
Even though traveling was fun and enjoyable, flying hours were tiring!
when I first started I worked at the Economy Class of the plane but one year after that I was promoted to work in the First Class section which was a lot better.
I would like to build my career in hotel ind
Stewarding Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kuwait any oneNovember 15, 2017
I have completed a course in hospitality from db tach auxilium barasat In kolkatta. I have experience two years in spi cinemas in Chennai. I would like to build my career in hotel industry.
good
HRM (Former Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 25, 2017
Very flexible hours, friendly environment, Kuwait is expensive country and salary revision is required. Otherwise a lovely place to work at. Benefits are good.
fun work and productive
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  kuwait cityOctober 21, 2017
meets different kind of people. adopt other culture. attitudes and work places. atmospheres and surrounds you. i learned a lot from my working experience. i learn how to deal with diff. kind of people. how to manage the hanger and to control my self. etc. But its fun to work with others, meeting with others and to have more experience to others.
Productive, unstressful and good travel benefits
Sr. Planning Engineer (Former Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 11, 2017
Learn advance technology, aircraft training and had the opportunity to interact with many foreign airlines and repair companies, and attended many seminars/ conference that help develop my technological background.
Pros
Good travel benefit and paid vacation time.
Cons
No comments.