Kuwait Airways
Kuwait Airways Employee Review

best experince working with kuwait airways

February 23, 2013
very nice experience working with kuwait airways at kuwait international airport.helpfull staff,good working conditions,got to learn an extra language i.e arabic.and lastly the appreciation certificate given by your airline for your hardwork and excellent performance for handling their passengers and sending the flight on time.
Pros
free airline pass
Cons
non
March 17, 2017
Same roleSame location
Senior Traffic Officer (Former Employee) - Kuwait City, KW
I was only assigned in one department although I had gained high scores in my trainings. The responsibilities were not challenging enough for me to improve in my career.
March 23, 2015
Same role
Traffic officer (Former Employee) - Kuwait International airport
Everyday at the airport was different, I met different people daily and it was a great feeling to help them and assist them in every possible way. I learned new things daily may it be work related or practical things. The management was very good and I always liked to work even after my required job timings, when ever asked to stay and help I never backed and that also helped me to maintain good relation with the management. I had co-workers from different countries and all of them were really supporting and helpful. Every part of this job was enjoyable as I used to check in passengers, meet the arrival flight, also worked at the boarding date for flight releasing and even helped at the transit desk.
November 13, 2019
Same location
Flight Crew (Current Employee) - Kuwait City,
The learning curve is steep but the challenges are quite rewarding. With SMS becoming an industry requirement, the time spent over the last decade preparing for full implementation has been wonderful.