Kuwait Airways
Kuwait Airways Employee Review

transit and check in counter

February 18, 2014
check in counter staff/transit staff
learn documentations/profile passenger

very helpful

during delayed flights

management very supportive
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
30 mins break
March 17, 2017
Same role
Senior Traffic Officer (Former Employee) - Kuwait City, KW
I was only assigned in one department although I had gained high scores in my trainings. The responsibilities were not challenging enough for me to improve in my career.
March 23, 2015
Same roleSame location
Traffic officer (Former Employee) - Kuwait International airport
Everyday at the airport was different, I met different people daily and it was a great feeling to help them and assist them in every possible way. I learned new things daily may it be work related or practical things. The management was very good and I always liked to work even after my required job timings, when ever asked to stay and help I never backed and that also helped me to maintain good relation with the management. I had co-workers from different countries and all of them were really supporting and helpful. Every part of this job was enjoyable as I used to check in passengers, meet the arrival flight, also worked at the boarding date for flight releasing and even helped at the transit desk.
February 23, 2013
Same role
traffic officer (Former Employee) - Kuwait City, KU
very nice experience working with kuwait airways at kuwait international airport.helpfull staff,good working conditions,got to learn an extra language i.e arabic.and lastly the appreciation certificate given by your airline for your hardwork and excellent performance for handling their passengers and sending the flight on time.
Pros
free airline pass
Cons
non