Kuwait Airways

Kuwait Airways Employee Reviews in Kuwait City

Rapidly developing section
The learning curve is steep but the challenges are quite rewarding. With SMS becoming an industry requirement, the time spent over the last decade preparing for full implementation has been wonderful.
Doing an extra responsibilities the beggining of success
Being an accounts officer for the day to day financial and accounts work its not an easy but everyday it is more challenging because I learned a lot of things beyond my duties.
Quite enjoyable workplace
The job gives you an opportunity to travel interesting countries and get some useful work and life experience. You meet mostly good colleagues, nice supervisors. The company provides female crew with accommodation and transportation. In general good hotels and allowances.
On the other hand, there are a lot of flying hours, sometimes not fair roster, fatigue, lack of sleep , rude passengers.
Pros
Destinations, salary is good and always on time, accommodation
Cons
minimum rest can be 12 hrs between flights
all was fine
I learned a lot during my job period . the culture was very diverse with lot of cooperative people. sometimes to work under pressure environment made my senses so strong
fun work and productive
meets different kind of people. adopt other culture. attitudes and work places. atmospheres and surrounds you. i learned a lot from my working experience. i learn how to deal with diff. kind of people. how to manage the hanger and to control my self. etc. But its fun to work with others, meeting with others and to have more experience to others.
Limited Learning
I was only assigned in one department although I had gained high scores in my trainings. The responsibilities were not challenging enough for me to improve in my career.
The best to work with
The best employer I have ever worked with. Employee friendly with a mission of becoming the best in this world and also striving towards it's goal and maintaining a different organizational culture.
best experince working with kuwait airways
very nice experience working with kuwait airways at kuwait international airport.helpfull staff,good working conditions,got to learn an extra language i.e arabic.and lastly the appreciation certificate given by your airline for your hardwork and excellent performance for handling their passengers and sending the flight on time.
Pros
free airline pass
Cons
non
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kuwait Airways. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2