Kuwait Airways

Kuwait Airways Employee Reviews for Flight Attendant

Rapidly developing section
The learning curve is steep but the challenges are quite rewarding. With SMS becoming an industry requirement, the time spent over the last decade preparing for full implementation has been wonderful.
Quite enjoyable workplace
The job gives you an opportunity to travel interesting countries and get some useful work and life experience. You meet mostly good colleagues, nice supervisors. The company provides female crew with accommodation and transportation. In general good hotels and allowances.
On the other hand, there are a lot of flying hours, sometimes not fair roster, fatigue, lack of sleep , rude passengers.
Pros
Destinations, salary is good and always on time, accommodation
Cons
minimum rest can be 12 hrs between flights
The workplace is most of the time great as you meet different people and work with different colleges every day.
This is the dream job as you can see the world while working but as every job it has the other side of the coin. There should be more rights and benefits for cabin crew.
Pros
Free ticket after two years working there. Offer accommodation for female cabin crew.
Cons
Cannot take leave when you want.
productive and fun work place
Had the opportunity to visit different destinations and meet many interesting people in my line of work.

My job thought me to be patient and learn to adjust to different cultures and nationalities.

It was a privilege to be able to stay in various hotels around the world and experience different cuisines and traditions.

The hours were long and irregular but the smile that it brought on the faces of the our passengers made it worth while.

Dealing with unruly and demanding passengers was quite the challenge.

Through my journey in Kuwait airways, I made a lot of good friends and had many adventures. Working as a team was key at all levels & made it a friendly & comfortable working environment.
Pros
extensive travel
Cons
irregular long hours
Experiance and travelling so many destinations
Full support from them with excellent communication skills and training&travelling so many destination my experience and relations with the management was excellent till now
Pros
Evreything free during flights
Cons
Full insurance
Salary on time
I had the best experience working with Kuwait Airways. Luckily i was blessed with wonderful managers.Getting annual leave is difficult because of shortage of crew. Rostering of flights keep changing, But very energetic and young colleagues. I will definitely recommend this company amazing benefits.
Pros
Free transportation and accommodation for girls
Cons
Unexpected changes in the roster
Traveling was fun
Even though traveling was fun and enjoyable, flying hours were tiring!
when I first started I worked at the Economy Class of the plane but one year after that I was promoted to work in the First Class section which was a lot better.
fun work and productive
meets different kind of people. adopt other culture. attitudes and work places. atmospheres and surrounds you. i learned a lot from my working experience. i learn how to deal with diff. kind of people. how to manage the hanger and to control my self. etc. But its fun to work with others, meeting with others and to have more experience to others.
The best to work with
The best employer I have ever worked with. Employee friendly with a mission of becoming the best in this world and also striving towards it's goal and maintaining a different organizational culture.
Good Culture and Secure Work Place
Kuwait Airways is an established Aviation Company. It has it's System in place, a very good work environment.
The value the employee, and expect the same in return.
Pros
Good and paying company
Cons
Few inter- department opportunities
fun workplace and great experience
typical day at work was fun

learn about job culture and different culture from different country, customer service and passenger handling, team work

management are understandable

co-workers are nice

hardest part of the job, have to manage with the time zone difference

enjoyable part is can travel around the globe and learn about other culture
Great Exposure
Great Exposure ,Improved communication and interactive skill.Team work and time management practiced.
Meeting people from various background and culture and at the end of the flight if you can make them smile and want them to fly with you again is indeed a great achievement-you have wont the trust of your passenger
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kuwait Airways. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2