Kuwait Airways

Kuwait Airways Pay & Benefits reviews

Quite enjoyable workplace
The job gives you an opportunity to travel interesting countries and get some useful work and life experience. You meet mostly good colleagues, nice supervisors. The company provides female crew with accommodation and transportation. In general good hotels and allowances.
On the other hand, there are a lot of flying hours, sometimes not fair roster, fatigue, lack of sleep , rude passengers.
Pros
Destinations, salary is good and always on time, accommodation
Cons
minimum rest can be 12 hrs between flights
Good
Secure to work. Needs refinement with Competitive trends. Needs more improvement on job culture and salary scaling on employers talent acquisition and not to scale all equally (the hard worked and the least worked)
The workplace is most of the time great as you meet different people and work with different colleges every day.
This is the dream job as you can see the world while working but as every job it has the other side of the coin. There should be more rights and benefits for cabin crew.
Pros
Free ticket after two years working there. Offer accommodation for female cabin crew.
Cons
Cannot take leave when you want.
Salary on time
I had the best experience working with Kuwait Airways. Luckily i was blessed with wonderful managers.Getting annual leave is difficult because of shortage of crew. Rostering of flights keep changing, But very energetic and young colleagues. I will definitely recommend this company amazing benefits.
Pros
Free transportation and accommodation for girls
Cons
Unexpected changes in the roster
good
Very flexible hours, friendly environment, Kuwait is expensive country and salary revision is required. Otherwise a lovely place to work at. Benefits are good.
Working Atmosphere on AOGDESK
Kuwait Airways has provided with me a great opportunity to perform my duties as a Materials Officer/ AOGDESK. A great learning experience with every passing day providing me with a new challenge . Almost five years on AOGDESK taught me to handle pressure situations which arise due to aircraft groundings. I have been able to work under tremendous pressure keeping in mind both the commercial and financial benefits for Kuwait Airways.
Workplace atmosphere is encouraging with superiors / manager providing valued support .

My current job has given me confidence and taught me to evaluate situations and take appropriate steps/decisions/measures to resolve them in fruitful, productive manner keeping in mind the company's rules and regulations.
Pros
Paid leave - 30 days, yearly air ticket for family.
Cons
Short breaks, no yearly bonus, low salary as per current market standards
professional workplace
Good working environment and very disciplinary. Satisfactory work timings. Gained a lot of experience from this job and learned a lot.
Pros
free yearly airfare ticket
transit and check in counter
check in counter staff/transit staff
learn documentations/profile passenger

very helpful

during delayed flights

management very supportive
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
30 mins break
pleasant rest rooms
well motivated team work of all classes,efficient learning facilities,equipments staff relations and multinational association and good work environment.
Pros
subsidised canteen and controlled rest hours.
Cons
negligible