Kuwait Airways

Kuwait Airways Employee Review

View all Kuwait Airways reviews

productive and fun work place
Administrator/ cabin crew (Former Employee) –  kuwaitJune 5, 2018
Had the opportunity to visit different destinations and meet many interesting people in my line of work.

My job thought me to be patient and learn to adjust to different cultures and nationalities.

It was a privilege to be able to stay in various hotels around the world and experience different cuisines and traditions.

The hours were long and irregular but the smile that it brought on the faces of the our passengers made it worth while.

Dealing with unruly and demanding passengers was quite the challenge.

Through my journey in Kuwait airways, I made a lot of good friends and had many adventures. Working as a team was key at all levels & made it a friendly & comfortable working environment.
Pros
extensive travel
Cons
irregular long hours

Other Kuwait Airways Employee Reviews

Good and great job
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  KuwaitNovember 18, 2019
I'm working in shopping company operation department and Docmataion manifests submit for shuwaikh port supervisor and back office work data entries invoices
Rapidly developing section
Flight Crew (Current Employee) –  Kuwait City,November 13, 2019
The learning curve is steep but the challenges are quite rewarding. With SMS becoming an industry requirement, the time spent over the last decade preparing for full implementation has been wonderful.