Kuwait Airways

Kuwait Airways Employee Reviews

Productive, unstressful and good travel benefits
Sr. Planning Engineer (Former Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 11, 2017
Learn advance technology, aircraft training and had the opportunity to interact with many foreign airlines and repair companies, and attended many seminars/ conference that help develop my technological background.
Pros
Good travel benefit and paid vacation time.
Cons
No comments.
Flying High
Senior Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  kuwaitAugust 14, 2017
My typical day at work as flight attendant is spent in the air and airport , have to attend to passenger need and insure their safety on board . I have learned so many things like accuracy ,patient and create positive work environment. My work management wasn't bad always trying to improve , The work culture like any other culture there is the good and the bad . The hardest part of my job that I have to be always very alert to face any up normal safety situation but at the same time enjoyable by travelling around the world
Working Atmosphere on AOGDESK
Materials Officer AOG Desk (Current Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 12, 2017
Kuwait Airways has provided with me a great opportunity to perform my duties as a Materials Officer/ AOGDESK. A great learning experience with every passing day providing me with a new challenge . Almost five years on AOGDESK taught me to handle pressure situations which arise due to aircraft groundings. I have been able to work under tremendous pressure keeping in mind both the commercial and financial benefits for Kuwait Airways.
Workplace atmosphere is encouraging with superiors / manager providing valued support .

My current job has given me confidence and taught me to evaluate situations and take appropriate steps/decisions/measures to resolve them in fruitful, productive manner keeping in mind the company's rules and regulations.
Pros
Paid leave - 30 days, yearly air ticket for family.
Cons
Short breaks, no yearly bonus, low salary as per current market standards
On the admin have Basketball court swimming pools and Tennis court
Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Kuwait international airport Safat KuwaitAugust 11, 2017
Working in Line maintenance with extreme weather condition 6 days in a week . Learned how to handle Arrival Departure coverage from Kuwait Airways fleet and othr Airline carriers..
I'm good in involve all environmental around me
Aircraft mechanic (Current Employee) –  KuwaitMay 3, 2017
I'm keen to work such place where I can have growth every year in my designation ,work and technology.
I'm settling in Manila I would prefer the countries around Philippine.
Limited Learning
Senior Traffic Officer (Former Employee) –  Kuwait City, KWMarch 17, 2017
I was only assigned in one department although I had gained high scores in my trainings. The responsibilities were not challenging enough for me to improve in my career.
The best to work with
Senior Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Kuwait CityOctober 10, 2016
The best employer I have ever worked with. Employee friendly with a mission of becoming the best in this world and also striving towards it's goal and maintaining a different organizational culture.
It's a place where dreams come true.
Reservation Superintentdent (Current Employee) –  DajeejAugust 6, 2016
A fun filled and friendly atmosphere with lots of opportunities to advance and succeed. A place where cooperation, enjoyment and managerial support exist side by side.
With understanding and support among the co-workers even the hardest and most difficult situation is solved without any effort.

Finally the most important and enjoyable part of the job is....,
THE JOB ITSELF...!
Pros
getting a chance to work here is a chance of a life time...!
Cons
there is nothing to complain
Good Culture and Secure Work Place
Senior Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJuly 4, 2016
Kuwait Airways is an established Aviation Company. It has it's System in place, a very good work environment.
The value the employee, and expect the same in return.
Pros
Good and paying company
Cons
Few inter- department opportunities
fun workplace and great experience
Air Hostess (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 3, 2016
typical day at work was fun

learn about job culture and different culture from different country, customer service and passenger handling, team work

management are understandable

co-workers are nice

hardest part of the job, have to manage with the time zone difference

enjoyable part is can travel around the globe and learn about other culture
professional workplace
senior reservations officer (Former Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 17, 2016
Good working environment and very disciplinary. Satisfactory work timings. Gained a lot of experience from this job and learned a lot.
Pros
free yearly airfare ticket
Getting contacts
III) Flight releasing staff (Former Employee) –  kuwaitFebruary 8, 2016
I)Depends on season but when we are busy ,we work 15 hours straight,doing 5 to 6 hours overtime
II)Airlines check-in systems ,issuing excess ,fight releasing ,boarding passengers .
III)Management is very flexible and good that is it .
IV)Co-leagues are good helpful ,friendly best thing about this job.
V) Charging passenger for the excess and passenger requesting for desirable seat.
VI)Meeting new people everyday
Great Exposure
Air hostess (Former Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 10, 2015
Great Exposure ,Improved communication and interactive skill.Team work and time management practiced.
Meeting people from various background and culture and at the end of the flight if you can make them smile and want them to fly with you again is indeed a great achievement-you have wont the trust of your passenger
Better than being jobless... well maybe.
IT Support Coordinator - Ground services (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJune 27, 2015
Im a lucky survivor of the work experience i had in this Company and country. Unfortunately its a government department, and they dont care much about profits or quality. It was hard for us to convince the management of the importance of Information technology.
Just make it work! Thats why we hired you!
Dream job at the airport
Traffic officer (Former Employee) –  Kuwait International airportMarch 23, 2015
Everyday at the airport was different, I met different people daily and it was a great feeling to help them and assist them in every possible way. I learned new things daily may it be work related or practical things. The management was very good and I always liked to work even after my required job timings, when ever asked to stay and help I never backed and that also helped me to maintain good relation with the management. I had co-workers from different countries and all of them were really supporting and helpful. Every part of this job was enjoyable as I used to check in passengers, meet the arrival flight, also worked at the boarding date for flight releasing and even helped at the transit desk.
Secretary Assistant (Current Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 5, 2014
The work is easy. I enjoyed with my colleagues, having good relationships with them. Workplace is ideal less noisy, air-conditioned in summer and hot in winter just as we need.
Galley attendant Supervisor
Galley Attendant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kuwait International Airport, KuwaitMarch 11, 2014
Responsible to check all galleys on the aircraft's before their departure and after arrival. Supervising team allocation and their duties on the aircraft. Got the “Best Team Performance” award for the month of OCT 1999 at KASCO Department.
Excellent colleagues and atmosphere overall my job tenure.
transit and check in counter
Traffic Officer (Former Employee) –  kuwait international airport kuwaitFebruary 18, 2014
check in counter staff/transit staff
learn documentations/profile passenger
very helpful
during delayed flights
management very supportive
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
30 mins break
crew
Economy Flight Steward (Former Employee) –  kuwaitJanuary 2, 2014
 Attend to the needs of the passengers during the flight & ensure passengers’ safety, well-being and comfort
 Provide proper guidance to passengers pertaining to in-flight safety measures
 Assist Cabin Chief in conducting emergency procedures
 Check emergency, catering and other specified equipment and report deficiencies to Cabin Chief
 See to it that passengers’ belongings are properly positioned to the over head compartment during the flight and assist them in making sure that all their bags are collected while disembarking the aircraft
Good People
Group Leader - Technical support (Former Employee) –  kuwaitJuly 19, 2013
learn lots of thing in my company start of my life my first job in my life. i really appreciate they give me chance to work. good people around me teach me lots of things about work.