Kuwait Airways

Kuwait Airways Employee Reviews

best experince working with kuwait airways
traffic officer (Former Employee) –  Kuwait City, KUFebruary 23, 2013
very nice experience working with kuwait airways at kuwait international airport.helpfull staff,good working conditions,got to learn an extra language i.e arabic.and lastly the appreciation certificate given by your airline for your hardwork and excellent performance for handling their passengers and sending the flight on time.
Pros
free airline pass
Cons
non
pleasant rest rooms
technician/aircraft maint.engineer (Current Employee) –  kuwait,dxb,trv,auhDecember 17, 2012
well motivated team work of all classes,efficient learning facilities,equipments staff relations and multinational association and good work environment.
Pros
subsidised canteen and controlled rest hours.
Cons
negligible
spesial cargo handling (Current Employee) –  kuwaitJuly 16, 2012
I always do all my work with Professional experienced working in fast-paced environment demanding strong organizational,technical and interpersonal skills. Trusworty,ethical,loyal and commited to supervisor.
I will try to learn everything. and who shall I learned is Management where I work, because every company has a Management or different procedures.
I will always try to work together with the team, because we need team work, and I really like working with a very strong team, because I will work with all my abilities,
Pros
free lunches.
Cons
shorth breaks and healtcare