L&T Technology Services Ltd. Careers and Employment
L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is a publicly listed subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited providing Engineering and R&D (ER&D) services.
LTTS offers consultancy, design, development and testing services across the product and process development life cycle. Our customer base includes 52 Fortune 500 companies and 51 of the world’s top ER&D – more...companies, across industrial products, medical devices, transportation, telecom & hi-tech, and the process industries. Headquartered in India, we have over 12,300 employees spread across 17 nationalities, 16 global design centres, 27 global sales offices and 39 innovation labs.
We have a global presence with offices in North America, Asia, Europe, Africa & Australia.
• To be technology explorers, engineering better products, services, and life
• To be amongst the top 10 global engineering services companies in the world
We aim to be the best, lead the curve, nurture brilliance, obsess about customer delight and become the only partner of choice for our stakeholders.
We are an ethical and professional organization with respect for individual and diversified global talent. We also stand for and promote social harmony and peaceful existence.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨
We focus on innovation driven technology and have set up research and test laboratories, specific to our customers’ offerings. We provide services and solutions in the areas of New Product Development, Product Lifecycle Management, Engineering Analytics, Power Electronics, M2M Connectivity and IoT.
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝
Our ER&D services help customers reduce time-to-market for their end products and services, innovate to create new products and solutions, reduce the cost of development and meet increasing regulatory requirements more effectively. Our offerings are delivered to our customers using flexible business models like build, operate, transfer, end to end managed R&D services, fixed price, time & material and outcome-based pricing including risk-reward, transaction-based pricing, and revenue share.
• Customer obsession: We put customers first and partner with them to deliver best in class business outcomes. Our flexible engagement models are shaped for customer convenience to meet the Key Performance Indicators needed for their business.
• Multi-vertical industry expertise: We possess multi-vertical industry expertise and target a broad spectrum of services in all the segments of our business. Our customers benefit from our experience in multiple technologies, industry knowledge, multi-site project management expertise, and cutting-edge engineering tools.
• Leveraging cross-innovation for R&D: With a multi-sectorial presence enabling Cross-Pollination of ideas, we are continuously building on our strengths in products, processes, and technologies to deliver differentiated engineering solutions. – less