L3Harris

L3Harris Employee Reviews

Teamwork was non existent...great salary great customer outstanding duty station. Poor site manager non existent comradery between co-workers...if the money and the customer where not part of the package...the job would have been unbearable. Experienced leadership is a necessity.
L3 offers good pay and benefits package. The company provides you with lounge, transportation, communication, and meals. Work tempo is high-paced and you always stay busy.
Working for L3 is very rewarding. They offer good pay and benefits. The company provides you with everyday living essentials. You stay busy throughout the day, makes time fly.
L3 Communications was simply the best company .the best in organizing ,the best in planing and the management was knowing what they are doing .this project was a good stage in my working experience
Always on your feet and moving to support daily flight missions and any and all associated maintenance for the 6 S-92 Helicopters.
professional overseas company providing quality services to the US military in support of the war fighter to enable them to concentrate on the hostilities of our worlds enemies across the globe
The company as a whole is ok. Some of management is not the greatest but overall a good company to work for. I was working 6 days a week but it was for the most part ok.
Management had their ways of doing things and would not except more efficient ways of doing the work. The work environment wasn't very accepting of new people.
Pros
Cons
management
Long hours and learned a lot working in the shop with my co workers and the army.
Pros
Good support helpful co-workers
Cons
Kuwait is a long way from home
Great company to work for. Great employees. A normal work day was 12 hours a day. I learned several things such as pay roll, per diem submission, human resources procedures. Co-workers were great from all around. The hardest part of the job was the long hours.The outcome at the end of the day for all your hard work and management was very supportive.
Pros
Always able to help the employees and make them haooy.
Cons
health care was out of sight.
MPRI, Inc. offers solutions in the fields of national security, law enforcement, capacity building, the environment, and international development. It provides democracy and governance solutions, such as organizational and institutional capacity-building, rule of law and justice sector reform, anti-corruption, security sector reform and democratic policing, and human rights, as well as strategic, operational, and crisis planning; and logistics planning services, such as equipment warehousing, inventory control, software support, transportation planning, systems management, test and evaluation planning, and distribution management. The company also offers military education and training programs, which include force-on-force training support; training for crew proficiency in tank, armored personnel carriers, and mortar gunnery; teaching command and control processes at battalion and brigade levels; and instruction and curriculum development for the Defense Information School. In addition, it provides law enforcement education services, which include education, training, and leader development; and organizational assessment and strategic planning. Further, the company offers sustainable development services, which include infrastructure management and reconstruction support services; disaster relief and humanitarian aid; data collection and analysis; renewable energy technical management and policy assistance; agricultural and land management; and training programs. Furthermore, it provides staffing, strategic security integration, and training services. The company serves commercial - more...
Working for L-3 Vertex in Kuwait was a wonderful experience. It was a challenging yet pleasant work environment, and the company was top-notch.
Pros
great pay, great hours, great environment
Cons
had to share accomodations and vehicle with another employee
Review does not count as I am OCONUS and norms do not apply. The job is good as things go here.
good people i enjoy work with them specially my Boss. i learned respect
12 hr shifts, I got to work with and cross train with sheet metal and engine shops. I have several friends from this company. I enjoyed the cross training
Pros
free food and gym
Cons
onditions
A great place to work. L3 MPRI kept me connected with the military community. Through my work there I felt as thought I was continuing to support US troops overseas.
I enjoyed my time working with L-3 and would work there again
Good people working hard in a tough environment.High turnover
Pros
company car and apartment
Cons
away from home
Working with soldiers,in classes for Site Exploitation, Biometrics classes. The management was very good,and all my co-workers fine.Learning to find new ways to help the soldiers be prepared.
Pros
houseing and transportation.