Landmark Group

Landmark Group Employee Reviews

Kuwait81 reviews
* Work culture is good
* Happy to work in landmark

* I learnd about retail more and more in landmark

* Conducting sports and more parties

* Annual parties
I know this big landmark group company people like landmark shopping in-house hold item cloth shoes and good price good quality product people believe
overall culture was good ,clear vision for everyone .good practice they have on work ,most they are shifted to digital retails..planing they need to work more on it,
Pros
sometime
Cons
healthcare was good
My typical day at work revolves around monitoring Inbound Imports volume, managing manpower across different activities. Monitoring Through Put, Fill rate, Audit accuracy. Additionally, looking after E-commerce order flow and ensure on time dispatches are done.

I have learn a great deal of supply chain especially in retail apparel segment. I have end to end understanding of stock procurement till sale to end consumer. Working of B&M and ECOM operations. Managing workforce across multiple activities of distribution centers.

The work culture is very open, approachable, accepting changes and supportive.

Hardest part of my job is to keeping up with the constantly changing and managing demands for B&M and E-commerce stakeholders while ensuring RDC SLA's are in place.

Lots of new things to learn from people on operations floor. Challenges on the floor drives us to innovate to overcome the hindrance.
I have 4 years experience in landmark group as a salesman
Really not inaf the salary in this company for Kuwait

I have experience with many type of customers and I can handle any type customers working time

And I love my job.
Very good company and good opportunity given to the staff to grow personal and professional .especially team work and team spirt every nice.company management is treating employee very well.
less Salary to work. always good place to learn new things, and work place is great place to work.
Handling customer is hardest job.

good helping management in work place
Its all over good company...some of point need to be company flexible with staff.

I am not getting my benefit as of my work experience more then salary I am working there
Don't want to say more bcoz I'm tired but I can give some review face to face.
It's not that good bcoz way too lesser professional

Everyday 1 and a half hour ot and no pays but we will get it as medical leave but today as 3rd Dec I had a back muscle pull in the gym and told them I won't be able to come and there's a reason that we are lacking staff. So?
Landmark is one of the most reputed group in the Middle East. It is a stable organization in terms of employment. Recently there are a lot of changes in the management structure and the group is going through the paradigm shift.
Landmark group is the best place to work in gulf region mostly Indians occupied with the top position.

The workplace culture is awesome in Landmark group.
Good company . good benifits will get . management also good . As per my experience i learn ability to remain calm under pressure, strong work ethic, professionalism and interst in leadership opportunities.
My confidence in this company. Well systematized in all aspects but management is not fair. Benefits should not only for the Management but should be for all the staff . Learn how to manage the schedule for vacation for all the staff.
Sale should minimize as people are not excited now, it should be quarterly so that people should be eager and excited.
To be honest Landmark Group is a good company its just their system throught managers to office staff are worst their very corrupt in many ways i dont know if the people in the high possition know this, probably no.im happy that im free from that company.
1. maintaining the standards of the store as per the given guide

2.lot of things i learn because i handling all the dept. (apparel and non- apparel)

3. management well let me say 5 out 10

4. hardest part of the job when you display then they are not maintaining it

5.lots of friendly staff and you can learn lots because all department is there
I have 7 years experience in retail starting from sales accosiate to senior sales associates to assistant manager
I have work with fashion and accwriss I can handle the shop from a to z including sales customer service and cash point and. Merchandise

I have last 3 years experience with jewellery gold certfaid diamond g I a. Hrd and good experience with gem stones

I enjoy in my work working under hard pressure with full loyalty
Pros
Develop and larning
Cons
The salary is not cover
competitive work place with ample scope of developing self and establishing a bright career path near perfect evaluation of work and guaranteed growth and increment
landmark is best work place who start their career. It is a learning school. Landmark is potentially good for entry level employees it will give best management skills, selling skills etc.
Best place to learn a lot
Supportive management

Cares about their employees

Get a chance to shine and move towards your goals.

Only organisation where you are able to prove yourself by displaying your skills.
good company to work and help me to enhance my managerial skiils and analytical skills . good working culture with gender equality .work life balance for employees help us to motivate and to do good work at job .
Pros
free transport and phone line
Cons
no cons
Having a great time working this company for almost 3yrs.I have learned alot.My communication skill have been enhanced.My service customer and exposure has been improving.My patience was been practiced.its all worthwhile.
Pros
Flash incentives
Cons
Going break together being restricted
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Landmark Group. Our community is ready to answer.