Louis Berger

Louis Berger Employee Reviews

Kuwait9 reviews
Workplace
The work place was very good and make every one active and creative. we used to have lunch together and celebrate events like birthday, new year, thanks giving day.
Management sucks, pay sucks
From day one I was very vocal and open about wanting to be trained on anything that would help me grow and help the team run smoothly if we became shorthanded on any given day. I'm five months into this position and from the station manager, training/safety, my immediate supervisor, and my shift lead have all made excuses as to why they don't want to train me to do other jobs effectively.
Management never replied to emails in a timely manner. No communication between staff.
It was like being back in high school again. “Management” was horrible they didn’t care about the staff as long as the shift was covered. Days off weren’t promised. Upper management took days to reply to emails. There was no structure with employees schedule. Some people were able to call in, show up late, or not show up at all. I wouldn’t work for this company or recommend it to anyone contracting.
Contracting
If you have ever contracted under a services contract recently, then I don't need to explain. 12 hr shifts, 6 days a weeek, no actual lunch breaks, 2 hr unpaid commute, and if manning is low no days off.
Government Contracting
Louis Berger Aircraft Services division in Kuwait has been a very interesting place to work. People come from all walks of life and the culture is unique.
Company Review
Company management is a lack there of. Management treats employees as a number and will replace you after your contract renewal date without giving you notice. Company will not give employee raises upon signing new contracts etc. Company is out of compliance with country labor laws when it come to hours worked per week, days off, and holiday pay for in country holidays.
Professional and good working environment
A reputable and organized company that offers career advancement with good benefits being offered to the employees. The culture of the company is very impressive.
Stressful and Mentally Challenging
A typical day at work is usually fine until management feels the need to undermined anything you say or do. The most enjoyable part of the job is leaving work.
Pros
Nice apartment
Cons
Ok
This place is okay to work, need a lot of work on management though. The supervisors need to be more qualified because those who were in charge did not know what they were doing half the time and had no knowledge of the job. People were put into postions that were very unqualified.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na