LULU Hypermarket

LULU Hypermarket Employee Reviews

Kuwait10 reviews

Bakery all production

i know all bakery production how to make food production...i have tottal 11 years expirence 6 years from kuwait 3years from dubai and 2 years india ..i have verry good knowleg in food section

Pros

puffs, Danish, croisant, Bread, dry cakes, sponge

Cons

All rounder

good outside but worst inside

.there is no team leadership. you only exists because they bring you from philippines...they give promotion only for indians.For other nationality you are lucky o be promoted. You cannot be sick. no overtimepay

Good

Work culture and business diversification is good but bad management is the problem not filling the apt empoyees in the respective designation.Overall management is letting down employees.

Productive and fun

Having a 10 hour duty with 1 hour break. No holiday pay and no holiday break. No overtime pay also and very strict in time in and time out of all the staff.

happy enviornment

how maintain customer relationship greeting customers in well manner maintain cash maintain wellness smily face maintain work place neet and clean

Pros

transportation, accomadation

Good surrounding

Good atmosphere. Helping mentality of co worker Good experience Getting gift and incremental benefits Management are helping the staff who need help in there family.

Pros

Free accomadation and transport

Very good environment to work

Am happy working here because I feel Very good pleasant atompshper, relaxed work and Humble management really a perfect place to work and enanchas ur skills.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Short break

Company is good.accomadition also good.but the salary very low

Lulu hyper market company very good .Accommodation travelling everything is good But the main fault. Very cheap salary .We can't save money for future

Good

Cons

10 hours

Nice work place

Here I have lot of responsibilitis.So I have lot of experience from here. Wonderful experience with this company.Work culture will entirely different from others..

Greetings wth smiling to customer in our shop

energetic and smiling greetings to customer in shop,we have different culture and beliefs helping people then u can saw then they are happy.

Pros

little benefits

Cons

long time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LULU Hypermarket. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits