M.H. Alshaya Co.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

Kuwait114 reviews
I’m happy to work with Alshaya co.
But the problem for the management people the don’t have fairly between the employees but as accompany is perfect 👌.
Pros
Nice company
Cons
Bad peoples
They Should be fair everything specially whatever right for benefits of the employees
Follow the roles of kuwait government

Managers should be encourage their staff especially work place
Pros
Good company
Cons
A need to improved and satisfy theirs need of all employees
MH Alshaya company always caring of the staff and deliver their promis to the employee. Work atmosphere is great and all training of the hospitality will change the life in our profession. Company mission and vision is super great.
Cons
just to make things short and simple working in this company thought me a lot. I grew up with experience working with different nationality learning and observing different cultures and sharing knowledge with my fellow mates.
one of the best company in the middle east lots of opportunity is waiting for you along the way. you will not regret that you became part of the company
This major shortcoming of this very large company is the British Buddy System they utilize in hiring upper management and executives. It means you don't need to be qualified to take over a brand or be in charge of people, you simply need to know someone in the head office and no matter how deserving someone is or how much they have proven their worth, the British buddy system will create a way to suppress that person so that the position can be handed to a friend.

This leads to a lot of mistreatment of staff, huge losses to the brands and bottom line, and an endless turnstile of upper management in and out the door.
They gave good salaries based on nationalities not based on the performances.They have good benifits but the salaries are unreasonable for those hardworking employees.
It is very good experience and people fill secure working with alshaya and fill proud with this company. But if the management is supportive employees will never level this company and they will happy to work with cheerful atmosphere.
Al Shaya is a good company, stable company, I think Al Shaya should always cross-check their staff about the feedback toward the management of the brand. And, provide good benefits as well.
We are not open to express our talent and we are not free to attend to different trainings to improve our skills and specialization. They are not understanding to our needs.
I worked in European salon 15 years, Therapist in Kuwait, all beauty works facials, waxing, thered, non surgical facials, eye lash Lifting and extention.
I want to accept new challenge now so please if vacancy for shop manager please call me I hope if I get job alshsya I can start my career my friends also working in alshaya
Material ricved and issues the most enjoy able part of the job white management work place in culture your company review and job title will be shown publicly on indeed
Pros
As store keeper
Cons
Yes as store keeper
company is good and stable, when it comes to the benefits like ticket you have to have in grading system before you are eligble to receive your biennial salary.
Here no to much pressure for work . My colleague is very supportive and helpful in critical issue.We work as a team and manage our time accurately. we work in a shift.
It’s a good company where there is room for growing our carrier! A place where people are friendly and well professional!
Here we can learned a lot of things and it will help us in the future through giving us experience.
M.H.ALSHAYA Company is very good but some problems no accomadation and no food allowance I want Company accomadation and all facilities available Company flat Company food I like this type of Company.
I usually start my day with smile. Knowing about the sales goal and what is the selling behavior. Motivating the team to achieve the sales goal as well as showing to the team as a good example in the sales floor by sharing the positive selling behavior. " open ended question " to uncover the needs of the customer. The hardest part of my job is motivating one of my colleague but she doesn't want to listen what ever I say to her. I enjoy a lot doing " Dab Demo " to the customer . Dab demo means applying the same form of lotion, body mist and perfume to the hands of customer .
Pros
secured at work
Cons
low salary
I learned how to communicate to the arabic nature and culture,Im happy to work al shaya because they give me a chance to developed my self and explore.
overall its a good experience in alshaya company.. they are giving the right amount of salary in right time and obeying the kuwait labor law. thanks to them i got here in kuwait.
working in Alshaya had a great experience for more than 7 years, gaining and improving my skills and abilities for who I am now, is just because from alshaya growth and success for my duties and responsibilities that made me proud of, for who I am.

 I look for ways to improve the quality of my team work in order to set new standards of excellence. I share best practice with my colleagues to maximize the benefits experienced by other teams. I challenge others to exceed expectations through the quality of their work and followed in order to meet company standards.

 My work has set an example to others of what good looks like as a role model of my colleague. I put processes in place to ensure high standards of work myself and others.

 I frequently look for new responsibilities and take the opportunity to measure my achievements. I understand my ability and can learn from mistake.