M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

Best Company
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CityAugust 19, 2019
M.H.ALSHAYA Company is very good but some problems no accomadation and no food allowance I want Company accomadation and all facilities available Company flat Company food I like this type of Company.
Productive and have fun working in a beauty and accessories
Senior Sales (Former Employee) –  Kuwait CityJuly 29, 2019
I usually start my day with smile. Knowing about the sales goal and what is the selling behavior. Motivating the team to achieve the sales goal as well as showing to the team as a good example in the sales floor by sharing the positive selling behavior. " open ended question " to uncover the needs of the customer. The hardest part of my job is motivating one of my colleague but she doesn't want to listen what ever I say to her. I enjoy a lot doing " Dab Demo " to the customer . Dab demo means applying the same form of lotion, body mist and perfume to the hands of customer .
Pros
secured at work
Cons
low salary
Productive and fun with the staff
I. Chef De Partie (Former Employee) –  Safat SquareJuly 13, 2019
I learned how to communicate to the arabic nature and culture,Im happy to work al shaya because they give me a chance to developed my self and explore.
general work experience
Makeup specialist (Former Employee) –  kuwaitMay 5, 2019
working in Alshaya had a great experience for more than 7 years, gaining and improving my skills and abilities for who I am now, is just because from alshaya growth and success for my duties and responsibilities that made me proud of, for who I am.

 I look for ways to improve the quality of my team work in order to set new standards of excellence. I share best practice with my colleagues to maximize the benefits experienced by other teams. I challenge others to exceed expectations through the quality of their work and followed in order to meet company standards.
 My work has set an example to others of what good looks like as a role model of my colleague. I put processes in place to ensure high standards of work myself and others.
 I frequently look for new responsibilities and take the opportunity to measure my achievements. I understand my ability and can learn from mistake.
Favourism
Sales associate / beauty advisor (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 26, 2019
Its all upon which managers you are dealing with , 21st century selvary , working over hours and never get them , they depend on british that back in united kindom they have no valuble experiance its just the passport
Pros
Security cause you are cheap slave
Cons
Productive and fun workplace with lovely mix of cultures
Project Manager - Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  KWMarch 27, 2019
Great environment to work with lovely colleagues
Professional real estate managers
Typical industry that fit with my career ambitious
Supportive and creative cross functional colleagues
Pros
lovely mix of colleagues functional and cross functional
Cons
Corporate activities
Good for starting your career
SENIOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  KWMarch 5, 2019
The promotion and increments are very bad. Its a good place to start your career, learn things and move on because however good you are, you are not recognized.
Highly NOT recommended place
Store manager (Current Employee) –  AvenuesFebruary 21, 2019
If respect urself never apply for this company. You will work as slaves for just “Thank u “. There is no salary increment, they pay the new hired more than those who stay with them for a long time . Racism and drag ( wasta) everywhere . They will promise u a lot , but at the end u will get nothing.
Pros
Job security, salary in time
Cons
No salary increment, hard to get promotion, hard to transfer to another brand, no annual ticket
Excellent Company To Work For
Multi Unit Area Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 15, 2019
One of my best ever companies to work for. Really look after your development. Great leaders and Support. Overall great balance to work life and homelife. Excellent team of people that support you.
Pros
Discount Benefits, Staff Meals, Career Development, Great Work Life balance
Cons
So close-minded Brand Directors, Long stay employee's sabotage career path, Do not always trust and listen to employee
Productive and Fast Paced
Supply Chain Planner (Procurement) (Former Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 13, 2019
Day to day operations- unexpected issues solved then and there.
Great manager and employee relations.
Flexible work timings.
Healthy work Location.
Travel for business.
Alshaya
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Kuwait, BahrainFebruary 13, 2019
Alshya is a great company to work for, as you learn a lot with great resources at your hand. Alshya treats their people with respect. Training and development are at your fingertips as you are responsible for your own development
Pros
good benefits
Cons
it is great place to work and job security is great
SERVER TRAINER (Current Employee) –  Mahaboula Sidra complex KuwaitJanuary 4, 2019
One of the great company in Kuwait.salary on time and they do pay for the public holidays over time. lots of training's ,educations.
Opportunists are very limited and salary increment not happening .
Productive ajd great experience
Assistant Merchandiser, Pottery Barn Kids (Current Employee) –  KuwaitDecember 11, 2018
One of the best company to learn new things .
Great exposure as everything is covered under one roof from logistics to retail to supply chain IT
Food health and beauty.
Pros
2 days off / on time salary .
Cons
No yearly ticket . Limitations in brand tranfers
Be me and be alshaya
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kuwait CitySeptember 19, 2018
Well trained and be confedent to my work place
Know product and be productive at work place
Know all new arrival item and season sales and design or lay out at store.
Pros
Holiday pay
Cons
Free transportation
Wonderful workplace
IT Business Analyst, Application Change Team (Current Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 27, 2018
Wonderful workplace and a good start for freshers. The workplace culture is good and accommodative. The most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction of the colleagues and their commitment.
Workplace is so happy because they are so nice and helpfull
Commi 2 (Former Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 20, 2018
Apply in alshaya the good company ive work.all is nice management staff and even the colluages.they give the salary on time.and we have incentives and every quarterly we achieve the target.
Pros
Free breaktym
Cons
Healthcare
Productive and willing to help partners to grow
Barista (Starbucks)(Kuwait) (Former Employee) –  kuwaitApril 13, 2018
The company is giving the right salary in my brand starbucks they are wiiling to help the partners to grow like conduct seminar or orientation they have also some activities like coffee master, barista champion to improved the ability of a partners.Starbucks employee are called Partnerss
Pros
we have free drinks every day
Productive and slow phase moving work environment
Project Officer IT (Current Employee) –  KuwaitApril 12, 2018
Drastic change in the company organisation resulting in organisational structure. work place culture dominated by European higher level staff. No growth due to organisation structure change.
Pros
30% Discount
Cons
No Growth in career
Very systematic workplace
Intern at the Premium Cosmetics Department (Former Employee) –  Al ShuwaikhMarch 26, 2018
Work begins at 8 A.M. until 5 P.M. Huge company so the workplace is very systematic. You can learn a lot but it is very routine-like. It was good experience.
Have fun
Home stylest (Current Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 18, 2018
Experience gained through working with large companies and with different nationalities and the noble challenge and wonderful work to prove your abilities and skills

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M.H. Alshaya Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Reviews by Location