M.H. Alshaya Co.
M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Review

Done

July 14, 2020
They Should be fair everything specially whatever right for benefits of the employees Follow the roles of kuwait government Managers should be encourage their staff especially work place
Pros
Good company
Cons
A need to improved and satisfy theirs need of all employees
September 18, 2016
Same role
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) - Kuwait City
Working in over 10 yrs in alshaya it's really amazing I really enjoyed my job as a beauty advisor and cashier I loved my job it's liked my second home and I am proud that I am the one employee staying longer that company.. I had more experience how to assists the good customer service and how to handle the difficult sitwasyon from customer. And sometimes I am supporting the head cashier to do banking and doin reports for our sales. I am supportive and hardworking wiling to work under pressure as per the sales.
Pros
Target for commission and beauty allowance
June 15, 2020
Visual merchandising manger (Former Employee) - Salmiya
I’m happy to work with Alshaya co. But the problem for the management people the don’t have fairly between the employees but as accompany is perfect 👌.
Pros
Nice company
Cons
Bad peoples
June 5, 2020
Sous Chef (Former Employee) - Kuwait City
MH Alshaya company always caring of the staff and deliver their promis to the employee. Work atmosphere is great and all training of the hospitality will change the life in our profession. Company mission and vision is super great.