M.H. Alshaya Co.
M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Review

i want to wok to canada and i want to secure the security of my family

August 20, 2013
i work in al shaya group of company home furnishing division.ive learned how to wok with any nationalities.and how to handle different kind of costumers.all our manager canadian and british people becuase the brand Pottery Barn Kids is ameriacn brand.i enjoy my work once we achieve our target we recieve bonuses.and paid holiday annual leave paid day off every week.one hour break during 9 hours duty.i learned also how to handle costumer complain patience..
January 14, 2018
Same role
Store Incharge & Senior Sales Associate (Current Employee) - Salmiya
Assisting customer ts a great experience to me & handling customer issue & immediately solve the problem & make customer happy
Greeting customers and determined their needs and wants.

Serving multiple customers in a short period of time.
September 6, 2016
Same role
senior sales associates/ administrative assistant (Current Employee) - shuwaikh kuwait
being part of alshaya is very important for to learned everything to become successful in your future career. but sometime you have to explore to be able to achieve your goal in life.
June 5, 2020
Same location
Sous Chef (Former Employee) - Kuwait City
MH Alshaya company always caring of the staff and deliver their promis to the employee. Work atmosphere is great and all training of the hospitality will change the life in our profession. Company mission and vision is super great.
Pros