M.H. Alshaya Co.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews for Assistant Store Manager

Assistant Store Manager2 reviews
Kuwait2 reviews
Life in Victoria's Secret is truly filled with secret and surprise! Most especially in Pink where I assigned as a Sales supervisor. Pink isn't a color to us but a character. We have a very lively and friendly atmosphere at work. The store is given life with it's eye catching color, styles and chunky stock.

The sales associates that i handle each have their own characteristics which gives me challenges daily and i could say that everyday is a learning day for me. It's a give and take relationship in our business, I ask them to deliver sales and they give fantastic results.

Management has taught me to be fair and just. It has fully developed me to be more professional to each and everyone no matter what their job role is. Respect is given and gained.

Life in Pink, Pink is Life as we say it in our brand. We don't just work, we also enjoy life.
Pros
bra gratis twice a year
We are not open to express our talent and we are not free to attend to different trainings to improve our skills and specialization. They are not understanding to our needs.