M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews for Merchandiser

Rewarding and enjoyable experience
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Kuwait CityJune 13, 2017
I would start my day off by reviewing my purchases, verifying if anything needs to be marked down and such and meetings with vendors. One crucial part of my job was coming up with new ideas to boost overall sales and profit. My fellow staff and colleagues were very supportive in making sure I excelled in my domain as well as enjoying the working hours here at Alshaya. It was a very rewarding experience, working in this business.
Pros
Regular Bonuses
Cons
Diverse work culture, interaction with different nationalities and complete work/ life balance
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 20, 2016
My education and experience has given me the opportunity to get familiar with corporate ways (work environment) and excel within it, through building strong relationships with all departments. I have the ability to work within a team as well as cross-team. As part of my previous jobs I have been exposed to number of challenges pushing me to stretch my limits and deliver beyond expectations. My academic and work experience combined together, I believe will serve as a stepping stone in this position.
Merchandiser Topshop/ Topman (Former Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 1, 2015
A strong Retail merchandising company. Gives a deep knowledge and understanding of the retail world on a global level, Helps in understanding budget planning, forecasting, inventory control with keeping the factors of the ups and downs of the market. As a merchandise planner's role has also helped with visual merchandising, competition analysis, etc. Excellent colleagues with similar persona.
Pros
Competitive
Cons