M.H. Alshaya Co.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Sales Associate9 reviews
Kuwait9 reviews
Well trained and be confedent to my work place
Know product and be productive at work place

Know all new arrival item and season sales and design or lay out at store.
Pros
Holiday pay
Cons
Free transportation
good management
learned how to socialize to other nationalities and to become competitive

the hardest part if the costumer complaint and the most enjoyable is fix the complainant problem on my own
Pros
free meal and transportation
Cons
Work hard and love what you do and you can accomplish everything on the right time and place.mistake will always be a part of a job but it's should not be the one to make you feel down instead,it will be the lesson to learned to take a look and find out the right thing to do.
I learn so many things from this company how to talk with people how to drill with people. retail product knowledge. I got so many appreciation certificate.
Pros
bonus quarterly
Cons
low salary
In my 3 weeks with Alshaya, i have manage to learn their personalized system,which is called ARES (Alshaya Retail Enterprise Solution which the whole brands are using,i have learn some selling techniques, they have a very fair management.
Pros
The service is very fast, Visa, Residency, Civil ID
Cons
Work location is far from my place
Day start with hard ale, all have chance to talk about opinion, about business, work, mistakes, how to solve problems, taking initiatives, training, leadership, forecasting about budget, report preparation, team building. understanding each team player.
one of the best company that i joined.and i can say that im proud that i become a part of this company.everyday is a challenging day but fun bcoz i enjoyed working ..
Each day each team member are expected to deliver 100% customer service and meet all the requirements set forth in the company policies and procedure. They allow equal opportunity for all employees to advance and further their careers.
Pros
Career Opportunities
Cons
Multiple Store
Alshaya was an excellent company which i first joined as a Sales assistant was given training very often i proved myself and was promoted and leaded me now to be a store manager. The best experience i ever had and now im a profesional sales man a sales manager and a sales advisor for new store opening
Pros
Use my free time in work
Cons
Taking quick and short breaks and see to work needs