M.H. Alshaya Co.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Management reviews

It is nice to work
It is very good experience and people fill secure working with alshaya and fill proud with this company. But if the management is supportive employees will never level this company and they will happy to work with cheerful atmosphere.
No Fun at work.
Busy with work everyday, but can learn new things, all decisions taken by management, not much interaction with co-workers, wont get time from work.
Pros
No Free lunch, employees are having 30% discount on company stores.
Cons
free healthcare, staff sale for employees and their families.
Affirmative and assertive ops manager
As a ops mgr & part of core IT management team, my association with MH Alshaya was quite exciting and helpful in building my overall professional nature. I consider myself more fortunate to have worked in such a vibrant organization wherein I worked along side colleagues from 35 different nationalities.

As a retail firm engaged in selling of multi brand products through a chain of multi location & multi country stores, it was one of the most professional organization providing open office environment.

Usually my day used to begin with a to do list, prepared previous day while leaving office and considering overall weekly/monthly plans, which are eventually having a direct reference to project plan.

I learned most of the cutting edge technologies like Oracle EBS upgrade, integration of WMS, Inventory, DWS etc. Also I drew lot of encouragement from the top management while building a result oriented team, engaging them in internal client relations, meeting quality delivery standards and on schedule.

As a manager I was more approachable, open for brilliant ideas and recognize value addition from all colleagues

Its team that matters, irrespective of age, religion, nationality, in a office environment.

No part of the job is hard enough to dilute my spirit of delivering.

Achieving smart results is most enjoyable, since it involves contribution from all
Enjoyable and harmonious workplace in general
Life in Victoria's Secret is truly filled with secret and surprise! Most especially in Pink where I assigned as a Sales supervisor. Pink isn't a color to us but a character. We have a very lively and friendly atmosphere at work. The store is given life with it's eye catching color, styles and chunky stock.

The sales associates that i handle each have their own characteristics which gives me challenges daily and i could say that everyday is a learning day for me. It's a give and take relationship in our business, I ask them to deliver sales and they give fantastic results.

Management has taught me to be fair and just. It has fully developed me to be more professional to each and everyone no matter what their job role is. Respect is given and gained.

Life in Pink, Pink is Life as we say it in our brand. We don't just work, we also enjoy life.
Pros
bra gratis twice a year
Through hard efforts & long lasting perserverance
A dynamic & successful retail management co:

Through experienced expertise & will power the franchises expanded to all Middle east regions , North Africa , Turkey & Russia.
Pros
individual rewarding ceremonies - cause of the performance
Cons
hard pressures
great people
I learned a lot of things from management,values,dealing with other people,dealing with problems professionally,setting goals and priorities.
I can say that the management is good,not the best due to some reasons like on the benefits and salary.

The hardest part of the job is we are in the 24 hour operation, so we have 3 shifts,and being on the graveyard shift is the hardest part.

Most enjoyable part of the job is during holidays we have double payment,having a supportive manager and staff.
Pros
annual leave, free meal
Cons
short breaks, graveyard shift, no tips