M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Review

View all M.H. Alshaya Co. reviews

Productive ajd great experience
Assistant Merchandiser, Pottery Barn Kids (Current Employee) –  KuwaitDecember 11, 2018
One of the best company to learn new things .
Great exposure as everything is covered under one roof from logistics to retail to supply chain IT
Food health and beauty.
Pros
2 days off / on time salary .
Cons
No yearly ticket . Limitations in brand tranfers

Other M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

Best Company
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CityAugust 19, 2019
M.H.ALSHAYA Company is very good but some problems no accomadation and no food allowance I want Company accomadation and all facilities available Company flat Company food I like this type of Company.
Productive and have fun working in a beauty and accessories
Senior Sales (Former Employee) –  Kuwait CityJuly 29, 2019
I usually start my day with smile. Knowing about the sales goal and what is the selling behavior. Motivating the team to achieve the sales goal as well as showing to the team as a good example in the sales floor by sharing the positive selling behavior. " open ended question " to uncover the needs of the customer. The hardest part of my job is motivating one of my colleague but she doesn't want to listen what ever I say to her. I enjoy a lot doing " Dab Demo " to the customer . Dab demo means applying the same form of lotion, body mist and perfume to the hands of customer .
Pros
secured at work
Cons
low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M.H. Alshaya Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Reviews by Location