M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Review

View all M.H. Alshaya Co. reviews

Diverse work culture, interaction with different nationalities and complete work/ life balance
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 20, 2016
My education and experience has given me the opportunity to get familiar with corporate ways (work environment) and excel within it, through building strong relationships with all departments. I have the ability to work within a team as well as cross-team. As part of my previous jobs I have been exposed to number of challenges pushing me to stretch my limits and deliver beyond expectations. My academic and work experience combined together, I believe will serve as a stepping stone in this position.

Other M.H. Alshaya Co. Employee Reviews

Beaty Therapist
Beauty therapist (Former Employee) –  SalmiyaNovember 8, 2019
I worked in European salon 15 years, Therapist in Kuwait, all beauty works facials, waxing, thered, non surgical facials, eye lash Lifting and extention.
I Knew alshaya company best company in Kuwait
Shop Manager (Former Employee) –  JahraNovember 3, 2019
I want to accept new challenge now so please if vacancy for shop manager please call me I hope if I get job alshsya I can start my career my friends also working in alshaya

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M.H. Alshaya Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

M.H. Alshaya Co. Reviews by Location